RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Gorth

Yeah, if Battlefield 2142 had airdrops, hovertanks, bombers, and power armor.

I miss doing Liberator runs over the enemy's vehicle console.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Tribes 2 was innovative for me just because I could see my legs.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

i'm super excited about undead nightmare, but won't buy it until im ready to take a break from new vegas, besides i've got those free 800 points coming my way in november, i'll spend those on it

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I only liked NWN for its multiplayer. I spent hundreds of hours on that game. If you are getting this for the offline alone, don't bother.

Yes, even for $,99, don't bother. It is not fun alone.

Edited by Labadal

What are they expecting from some overrated Japanese zombie-creator hack? All japanese games have been the same for the past 15 years, minus graphics.

Riiiiight, and the Japanese say exactly the same about western games.

73o5sn.gif

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Huh? What about that TPS he's making? Shadow of the Damned or whatever. And his earlier studio?

What are they expecting from some overrated Japanese zombie-creator hack? All japanese games have been the same for the past 15 years, minus graphics.
BS alarm calls BS.

Does Lord British finding a Lady British count as video game news nowadays? :sorcerer:

Richard Garriott engaged to be married. With Russian Lunar buggy also found early this year, and planning to take on Farmville with his new venture I suppose it's been a good year for him.

The wonderfully named Laetitia Pichot de Cayeux:

richard_laetitia2.jpg

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Two Worlds 2 was supposed to release November 9, now I see that the game is delayed here in Sweden. I will have to wait until January 2011. I have this pre-ordered and the shop did not send me a notice or anything. I was browsing the shop and thought I'd have a look, and bam! A delay. ****.