Yahtzee reviews

Gorth

Yahtzee hit the nail on the head, for once.

So NV is like FO3, but buggier?

Guess I'll avoid it then once I get back to computers with more than 1.6GHz Atoms.

You know that there are like a thousand community patches to fix those mistakes?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Sifting through and/or applying a thousand community patches doesn't sound like too much fun...

Why would you want to play an unmodded fallout? :lol:

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

And chlorine and good ol' arsenic. Plus some other stuff.

You forgot the Old Lace.

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

He doesn't like Return of the Jedi or KotOR2?

I am disappoint.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

He doesn't like Return of the Jedi

even the guy responsible for Revenge of the Sith openly said that the third movie was ****.

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

He doesn't like Return of the Jedi

even the guy responsible for Revenge of the Sith openly said that the third movie was ****.

The fact that he's responsible for Revenge of the Sith doesn't exactly make that any more credible.

Anyone who enjoys the first two movies but calls Return of the Jedi **** is fooling himself, because there's simply not enough difference between them (other than the ****ing ewoks, obviously).

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Obviously he didn't play it.

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I don't like Empire Strikes Back. There, I said it.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

ugh, I just realized I called The Empire Strikes Back "Revenge of the Sith" earlier in this thread... anyway, it's the best of the 6 movies. as much as I hate the Star Wars universe I keep coming back to TESB. there's something very wrong with you, Tale :ermm:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.