Yahtzee reviews

Gorth

Another game that i have never heard about. Where's New Vegas?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

sure looks that way. shows how much he knows about RPGs

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

He's always said he doesn't like rpgs. He's still amusing though.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

**** Yahtzee! He's a dumbass! A ****ing joke! I'm sure he didn't even play Fallout 1 and 2! Heck! He said that RPGs should have Leisure Suite Larry's dialogue system! HE SUCKS!

...was that okay Pur?

Better.

I don't really get what he was trying with the style, his usual one is much better.

Wait, so he didn't claim to go skiing instead because the manual was too thick for this game?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Holy -bleep- on a -bleep- sandwich with a side order of -bleep- Batman! Yhatzee sucks for panning this game, he no longer has any Journalistic integrity!

-bleep-

How was that pur?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Yahtzee must die in a fire, then have his charred corpse drawn and quartered for his sacrilegious comments.

That's at least worth 6/10.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

As these things go that was a positive review.

I'm not sure you could call it a review at all.

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

I dunno. I think he always does a good job at deconstructing a lot of the stupid conventions of rpgs in a humorous way.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I've never liked Yahtzee and the fact that he doesn't understand why soda dehydrates you and uses it as a critizism of the game just furthers my dislike for him.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I like when he was positiive about an Obisidian game he is awesome but the moment he goes negative Obsidians want to kill him. L0LZ

Not for me anyway, since his video on The Witcher I've been of the opinion he's crap.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I like when he was positiive about an Obisidian game he is awesome but the moment he goes negative Obsidians want to kill him. L0LZ

The internet is a fickle beast.

I've never liked Yahtzee and the fact that he doesn't understand why soda dehydrates you and uses it as a critizism of the game just furthers my dislike for him.

If that were true, 1/4 of the world's population would be dead from dehydration.