What you did today

Gorth

the diabetic coma results in some very strange behavior, almost child-like (they aren't always completely shut down).

Haha yep that was me (listening to others), and I don't remember any of it. in my case, the emt's machine refused to give an accurate reading at all, saying that it was just "too low." Lucky I didn't get brain damage

if you had gone a day, maybe... michele gets real cranky (which is oddly hard to notice covered by her otherwise "sweet veneer," aka "eeevil woman" sung to the tune of ELO's famous hit) looong before hers gets that low, and consequently takes care of it. the biggest problem she has now is when the pump needle doesn't get inserted properly and her numbers get too high.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

the diabetic coma results in some very strange behavior, almost child-like (they aren't always completely shut down).

Haha yep that was me (listening to others), and I don't remember any of it. in my case, the emt's machine refused to give an accurate reading at all, saying that it was just "too low." Lucky I didn't get brain damage

My father is a diabetic, and I've seen some really weird behavior over the years when he has a reaction. One year I came home from school to find him in the fetal position on the floor, with most of the garland from the x-mas tree wrapped around him. One of my earliest memories of childhood was watching my dad punching a whole through the garage door, and then having to be restrained by about four people.

Glad you are feeling better, Bok. Our lead hand on night crew went AWOL for a few days, and he died after going into a diabetic coma. Unfortunately he didn't take care of himself as well as he should have. His diet was pretty atrocious for a diabetic.

Back on topic, I looked after my girlfriends three year old while she went to the funeral of one of her friends today. Too much Dora the Explorer makes my head spin.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I'm laughing my buttocks off at a Danish TV stations pathetic attempt to mimick the Oscar ceremony.. they've invited some English and American artists to present the awards - why would they even bother coming to a Danish award ceremony?

Oh the agony of a small country thinking it can be big.. :-

Think that's bad? I live in a province where some think they can become a big country.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Since I'm not shell-shocked about it anymore, I can speak about last week; I almost died on wednesday. I saw the white light in the tunnel and everything. My friends call that a near-death experience. I'm a diabetic and it was severe hypoglycemia with bloodsugar < 20. I'm better now but I will watch myself more closely from now on.

Damn. The sucks.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I sadly realized that I no longer like cold pizza. :)

That only tastes good when accompanied by a hangover and coffee.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I spent the day trying to play computer games. I just can't get into them anymore. Not even the Elder Scrolls Games, NWN, or the IE games and those were my all time favorites. With the exception of ETW and OOTP 10 there is not a single game coming up that even slightly catches my eye. Could I be losing interest in gaming!? :)

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I spent the day trying to play computer games. I just can't get into them anymore. Not even the Elder Scrolls Games, NWN, or the IE games and those were my all time favorites. With the exception of ETW and OOTP 10 there is not a single game coming up that even slightly catches my eye. Could I be losing interest in gaming!? :)

No. I've gone through such a period myself where no games seem interesting. Then suddenly, out of nowhere, comes along a game that blows your mind away. For me it was Gothic. I actually had a 7-8 year long hiatus from games before that.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I spent the day trying to play computer games. I just can't get into them anymore. Not even the Elder Scrolls Games, NWN, or the IE games and those were my all time favorites. With the exception of ETW and OOTP 10 there is not a single game coming up that even slightly catches my eye. Could I be losing interest in gaming!? :p

Aaawww, you're growing up!

:p

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

So my teacher posted the answers for a large accounting project we turned in today and I am pretty upset by the results. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I received a D or an F which would probably be for the best becuase it'd kick my ass into gear but even then I don't know. I want to blame work for stealing a significant amount of time and life energy but at the same time I ask myself am I just too stupid to get this because the class isn't supposed to be that difficult. It's an upper division course but things are only going to get harder from here. The one upside is we are assigned to informal groups and from what I saw the guy I normally talk to got nearly everything right so I think I might try and team up with him for the last two segments of the project and try to cauterize this vicious devastatingly horrid bleeding wound of massive destruction that is the inevitable horrible grade I will most likely get. I know I come here and usually exaggerate the hell out of things but I'm really scared and depressed right now becuase this is supposed to be my career but really it's more than that to me because it's going to be my life since I don't have anything else. I suppose I'll just have to wait and see how this all turns out. If I end up failing school I guess I can just put every penny I got on black and if that doesn't work, well, then I guess this life just wasn't meant to be. Then I guess my next move would be doing enough sexual favors to get enough money for a plane ticket down to the Chilean rain forest in which I'd live among the trees and the majestic kodkods until I most likely died from malnourishment, disease, or animal attack.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Well I went to class, got over confident on two tests I took and bombed both, but the test i took last week that i thought I bombed in human development I passed with flying colors.

Meanwhile in other news, I'm awaiting to see the full interview between Jim Cramer (of CNBC's "Mad Money") and Jon Stewart that they did because of the "war of words" that happened between the two of them.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Well I went to class, got over confident on two tests I took and bombed both, but the test i took last week that i thought I bombed in human development I passed with flying colors.

Meanwhile in other news, I'm awaiting to see the full interview between Jim Cramer (of CNBC's "Mad Money") and Jon Stewart that they did because of the "war of words" that happened between the two of them.

I had a test today in my Organizational Theory class that was worth 50% of my final mark. I'm absolutely horrified about what kind of mark I'm going to get on that test. It didn't seem that bad to be honest. Only needed to answer 7 of the 11 questions and I actually had answers for more than the seven that I did answer, but that's what has me worried. Those always seem to be the tests that I do the worst on. 50% is just a damn huge part of my mark. :p

Watching the interview on TV right now. Just wow...

I feel ya Calax. Except on my finance exam which I thought I did horrible on I got like a mid level A. Also I tried calculating my score for my accounting project mentioned in my earlier post and "best" case scenario I get a B and worst case scenario (you miss one part you miss the entire thing) I get a D. I'm leaning more towards my best case scenario since it's much more realistic but I think I'll pull it out with a C. I'm not as sad anymore.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I had a test today in my Organizational Theory

??? organizational theory? you mean they actually have CLASSES on this? damn... coulda used that a couple decades ago.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I had a test today in my Organizational Theory

??? organizational theory? you mean they actually have CLASSES on this? damn... coulda used that a couple decades ago.

taks

Yeah, they do indeed have classes on that. It wasn't exactly very in depth though, so I dunno just how much the average person would really get out of it.

Company of Heroes. kaBOOM! hehehehe.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I am very confused by that response.

I've been playing it a lot recently. It's usually pretty straightforward, but even playing the AI can be surprising.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I've been playing it a lot recently. It's usually pretty straightforward, but even playing the AI can be surprising.

worst time me and my pals ever had was a us as germany, the ai as allied, and the allies had 2 airborne and one armored division against us... the airbornes kept dropping troops into the fight, while the armored pumped out tanks as fast as it could, we fielded everything we could and it was still a 2 hour slugging match near their base.

Reading M

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Calax, I was playing yetserday vs teh AI, intending to have a short 20 min session. Me and two AI vs three AI, one expert, two Hard. I got the Ai down to 8 victory points (from a thousand) and let my attention wander. 90 MINUTES LATER I clawed my way back in. I only managed it trhough those airdrops. Freaking crazy. On open maps those little kettenkraftrad are dangerous though. If you play Brits vs them you go slowly strolilng around for....

*notices everyone else is bored*

*shuts up*

-Elwood Blues