What you did today

Gorth

Btw, while not everyone may be aware, it seems Guard Dog got himself knocked up. I don't know if anyone has close contact with him? Hope he comes back all stitched up.

Yikes, I did wonder where he had been for quite a while now :aiee:

Hope is going to be OK

That's terrible! Hopefully he recovers quickly.

At least he is still alive, thank the gods for that. I hope he does get better. I enjoy arguing with him. Get well soon, GD!

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Thank You all very much. It means a lot to me. It's been a pretty bad month, and a ways still to go but it getting better.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

My A/C broke. I am PISSED. Looks like I'm gonna take this rage out on some unsuspecting Council members Geth. o:):aiee:

Thank You all very much. It means a lot to me. It's been a pretty bad month, and a ways still to go but it getting better.

Feel better.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I just came back from a skiing trip in Lapland. I did not miss work the slightest.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

*starts watching Puni puni poemy*

wow... no wonder this was banned in america... nudity and stupidity abound. (it's from the same guy who did excel saga)

For example... a news lady is giving a broadcast when all of a sudden she gets yanked off screen and says "director, the camera is still running!" and all you see is one leg moving.

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Absolutly nothing.

It was fun.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

work...

it is boring. in an hour i've got a 90 mins meeting to go to o:)

and tomorrow i'm meeting a friend for a fitting. she's making me a skirt o:)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

hang in there, buddy!

taks

comrade taks... just because.

So I missed the due date of a project component. Was due yesterday and started it this morning but realized the company I choose wouldn't be compatible with the project. This is like for serious the first time anything like this has ever happened and I blame work and also kind of the teacher. Every class I've taken has had an assignments section in which it shows the assignment, due date, and information on it. He's decided to not do that and just have us email our work in. He also has a calendar at his disposal too but doesn't use so it means going into the syllabus every week and then updating a little word doc I have set up but I'm too much of an idiot to be thorough so instead of writing "check out project" I should have wrote "don't binge watch 5 hours of your tv shows and play video games for the majority of saturday but instead do your project and then do all that crap on sunday, p.s get cream for the chaffing. pps ....i love you" So now I'm basically waiting on the teacher to get back to me about my options and each day will probably be counted late but w/e it's only 5% of my grade. But seriously work is really killing me and I'm finally starting to really see how much of a detriment is to me, not only school wise and emotionally but just life wise in general. But it's like I can't quit my job either. As much as my bosses probably think I'm a retard and I am highly disposable even with 2 weeks notice I somewhat doubt they'd be able to find a replacement that soon and even then they'd have to go through all the stupid learning the work place deal and I couldn't do that to them or to me because I have a serious lack of experience and every month on my resume counts.

I can't wait until summer. At least spring break is coming up.

Also get well GD. Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me who believes in you. I love you dawg.

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

and tomorrow i'm meeting a friend for a fitting. she's making me a skirt :thumbsup:

Is it a kilt or a skirt? :lol:

a skirt :lol:

she's making it outta black denim and is gonna put bondage straps and zips and stuff all over it

Had both a great weekend and a horrible weekend.. all really confusing..

My employee asked me to participate in an Internet Expo, which was actually quite interesting.. more so personally though.

I had my eyes opened to a pluthoria of different educations, one of which as a Game Designer. So now I have a good plan for my future (yay). o:)

The flip side of this luck came when the Danish IRS decided to screw me over and take almost 1000$ from my pay, because of an error (one which they can't correct until April), then my power supply breaks down and I have to buy a new one and I get 5 year old bill from my former(x3) internet supplier with added interest.

So my economy absolutely stinks now.. :)

Fortune favors the bald.

Hang in there, and best of luck to you!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I spent a good deal of the weekend on taxes and tidying the house. I absolutely hate tidying the house because it always makes me feel better mentally. And I don't want to be one of those boring **** who march about telling everyone to tidy up.

I have to type up teh accounts for all my personal travel receipts today, and I'm not looking forward to it. It's an absolutely GORGEOUS day. Clear blue sky and piercing sunshine. It's like being in Switzerland.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Here I am at work on what should probably be a snow day, and every damn website I try to access that would help me actually, you know, work is apparently down. Westlaw freezes when I try to search or print anything, the DoJ's website isn't loading, and my boss is going to call me (he's teleworking due to the snow) in 2 hours to see how much progress I'm making. Infuriating!

argh came very very close to having sex with a married friend

was only when i got up to close the curtains (we were in the lounge overlooking the street after all) that i realised WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?!

:aiee:

I'm dying, slowly. There's a buick parked on my head.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I'm dying, slowly. There's a buick parked on my head.

you might wanna get that seen to

Maybe it was a Highwayman, not a Buick?

It is mostly work these days. Enjoyed the first real raindrops to fall in my garden since November this morning. Made for a very warm and humid day. Not enough rain to save the sad remnants of my garden though, so here is crossing fingers and hoping for a severe rain storm or two, that would be nice :aiee:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein