What you did today

Gorth

I've never minded other people's outdoor cats before. When we first moved in there were a few that would use our fences as highways etc. Normal, no biggie. But the new renters next door ... they like cats, so they're cool, but 4+ right next door is something you notice. Especially when they poop all the time in the dirt/tanbark around the edges of the yard and under the windows...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

we've got a random cat that hangs around outside our apartment all the time

no idea who it belongs to, but it's quite friendly, and has absolutely no qualms about inviting itself inside

i was lying on the couch in the lounge one day half asleep and had the window open - next thing i know i hear this little bell ring and the cat jumps on my chest and sits down and starts purring

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Puked hairball+pitch black winter morning in kitchen+naked feet=kekekekekeke

The cats are dearies, but sometimes it feels their only excuse is that unlike everyone else who plasters our house with puke, they never feel like opening their little hearts. Bless the little pests.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well you touched me and smiled, as you let yourself go

Oh, but something was wrong, 'cause your touch was so cold

Like you'd been in the ground and you asked if you could

Stay

And I said no!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

nom nom om lasagna nom

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Bad hangover today compounded an ongoing spat with my girlfriend. I didn't text her for three days and as a consequence she's emailed me saying I'm a total bastard and proof that all men are same. Naturally her instruction to write a proper letter rather than text has nothing to do with it. :shifty: I honestly thought women were going to get less confusing as I got older. Naive fool.

Now I'm effectively hiding out of comms. I emailed her to try and explain but I've this horrible 'worst of all possible worlds' feeling that she's going to dump my sorry ass.

I blame the parrot.

P.S> I just remembered farting in the parrot's face. I am unreasonably cheered by this.

PPS In other good news I had the penultimate version of some software I commissioned ages ago sent to me. Professional stuff based on original research by me. I'm going to send off freebies as soon as we complete the last debug.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Well it looks like the 18 y/o is getting married to a 40 y/o and joining his two other wives in marital bliss... I still think she's going to find herself 2 years down the road trying to get out of the situation.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

That's... creepy.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

In what is probably a disastrous mistake for a weeknight, I'm doing a little cocktail experimentation, flipping through a recipe book and trying a few that I happen to have the ingredients for. Just made a Palm Beach (equal parts Gin, Sweet Vermouth, and Grapefruit Juice). I don't think it's a keeper-- the flavor of the gin is almost entirely washed out, and Vermouth really doesn't seem to go with the other two elements.

Edited by Enoch

2nd (and final, for tonight) cocktail experiment: a Bronx. 2 parts gin, 0.5 parts each of dry and sweet vermouth, 1.5 parts orange juice. This one is fantastic. You still get the high notes of the flavoring of the gin, and, unlike the Palm Beach, where the sweet vermouth stood out and dominated the flavor, the vermouths and the OJ here meld nicely, smoothing everything out with just a little sweetness. Think of it as a Screwdriver for people who are interested in taste and not just looking for a way to make vodka palatable. (Another way to think of it: a "Perfect Martini"-- i.e., a martini with equal parts dry and sweet vermouth-- plus orange juice.)

The book I'm going by recommends serving over ice in an Old Fashioned glass, but the drink's wikipedia entry (which I'm not going to link because the profanity filter won't let the word "****tail" through, even in a url) says to use a cocktail glass. I'll have to try the latter version sometime later and see which I like better.

That sucks Wals. Just give her a week without the ol' [insert some clever sexual innuendo involving Walsingham's name] and she'll be back in no time, trust me.

I had a finance exam today and it was horrible. It was only supposed to take 2 hours but I ended up using the entire 4 hours allowed and literally submitted my answers 1 second before the test expired. I'm reasonably confident that most of my answers were correct but the exam was a little unfair in my opinion. We've covered 8 chapters over the last 6 weeks, which is quite a bit of content but that's not even the issue here. The problem was that many of the exam questions were only vaguely similar to what we did for homework and discussion for the class with some problems having sections I've never seen before. He also gave us some kind excel file that was helpful for like 2 problems but for the most part pretty useless. Totally uncool.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

That sucks Wals. Just give her a week without the ol' [insert some clever sexual innuendo involving Walsingham's name] and she'll be back in no time, trust me.

Statements like that scream 'I've never even had a girlfriend!'

Send her flowers instead.

I'm leaving for Mexico in two days and am in the process of packing.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Statements like that scream 'I've never even had a girlfriend!'

Send her flowers instead.

I'm leaving for Mexico in two days and am in the process of packing.

You must not read many of my posts if you thought I was serious. Regardless you're right but for all the wrong reasons. Either way I hope Montezuma ravages your digestive track and ruins your trip becuase you're mean. How dare you sir. :'(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I am reading the HARDEN MURRUMBURRAH EXPRESS from COOTAMUNDRA, Australia, for work.

You freaking crazy people

Well it looks like the 18 y/o is getting married to a 40 y/o and joining his two other wives in marital bliss... I still think she's going to find herself 2 years down the road trying to get out of the situation.

;(

That's... creepy.

Yes it is. Very much so. :x

No, it's love.

No, it's not - I'm fairly sure that she'll regret it later on just as Calax said. :down:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Well, you tried, Cal. Can't ask for more than that.

Regarding my girlfriend, one of my oldest friends came to me in a dream last night and we ate barbecue and talked BS. I feel much better this morning.

I also have a tray of koeksisters, a fork, and a huge mug of tea. Love, it seems, may hurt, but self-love... wait a minute. ;(

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

self-love can hurt indeed, but it is only physical pain and usually remedies itself within the span of 2 or 3 days.

i'm going to aspen tomorrow. a friend has a condo downtown (his family) so he and i and another friend are going up in the a.m. (5 hour drive from here if it is snowing) for a weekend of drinking. we might ski a bit. the friend that owns the condo hasn't skied in years, and the other doesn't. for those that don't know, aspen mountain, aka ajax, is a rather difficult mountain with none of the beginner runs (greens) common at other mountains. it's half steep blue and the other half black (single and double diamond).

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I hate girls.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.