Pictures of your games

SteveThaiBinh

Something I made in Wc3. I have too much time on my hands.

52186d1239656732-call-duty-4-nuclear-aftermath-aftermath.jpg

You should see it in motion, there's a lot of wind and it looks much better. If you hadn't noticed, its based on the aftermath scene in Call of Duty 4.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Somebodey should merge these posts. Anyways, here's a vid of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNZ6fgCAvyI

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Do you have to ride the rocket for something, or were you just goofing off?

That looks like fun. :(

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

ultima_007.png

Being exceptionally greedy in Ultima V, and running and getting the Magic Carpet.... and then heading downstairs, then heading back up.... only to find the door to Lord British's bedroom suddenly re-materialized and magically locked, making you stuck there FOREVER....

priceless.

TAKE THAT modern day RPG's!

Do you have to ride the rocket for something, or were you just goofing off?

That looks like fun. :(

It's a cutscene, and it's just Dante showing off. The rocket was shot at him by a ridiculously shaped chick who rides a motorcycle and carries a rocket launcher around. In other words, it's just Devil May Cry.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

My character tried to jump up the stairs in a castle hall room (Mount and Blade) and somehow managed to slide down from the top and got knocked unconcious.. Pretty embarrassing for a King..

post-5477-1240355859_thumb.jpg

Fortune favors the bald.

I actually bought Mount and Blade just now, so I could play all the mods I've hungered without feeling like a petty thief, but it's just sitting in the shelf.

I blame Fall from Heaven 2:

post-9032-1240357553_thumb.jpg

lolz pop culture references n'stuff

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Fret not, I've got Guybrush soon. Then I'll make mincemeat out of Viconia(who is a Svartalf, ergo dark elf).

Yes, the mod is a wee bit pretentious at parts.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

^What is that? Is it a new Riddick game or something similar?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

It looks like Assault on Dark Athena.

post-3491-1241295223_thumb.jpg

I'm honestly not sure what the hell happened there. There was a witch almost right where I was standing. Someone triggered it just as a horde spawned and the witch ran into the horde. One moment there was no blood anywhere and the next all the zombies were dead and there was blood everywhere.