Pictures of your games

SteveThaiBinh

Ah, the old "Mule kick the vampire in the nads" feat. :)

It's a human, not a vampire. His face went blue because of the pain. The violence in this game has a certain Tom and Jerry feel to it. It's also unusual in that the hero (I'm using the term loosely here) is a brawler, not a fancy martial artist. For example, you can trip an opponent and then stomp him until he faints.

20795.jpg

Manly

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Playing some MTW2 Third Age.. It's absolutely fantastic!

Isengard launched an attack on Helms Deep and failed (reinforcements came from the East :ermm:) at the same time I've taken Osgiliath and my armies are preparing to move towards Minas Tirith..

I hope I succed where Sauroman failed, or Sauron's wrath will be great! The other pictures are from a battle, probably meant to slow my advance while The White City was being reinforced..

post-5477-1243442741_thumb.jpg

post-5477-1243442749_thumb.jpg

post-5477-1243442847_thumb.jpg

post-5477-1243442854_thumb.jpg

Fortune favors the bald.

^ Hmmm. Am VERY interested. Is that an easy install?

Yeah it's easy enough..

"2965 TA"? They got the dates wrong - it's supposed to be 3017 TA.

Yes and no.. they start sooner so you have time to build up your armies etc (Denethor I, is the heir to Gondor, so they've tried to keep it canon). I wasn't supposed to attack so soon, but hey.. it's a game!

-

The biggest shame is that because of the game characters aren't immortal (or at least they age, the Witch King is now 56 years old heh) and assassins can still take out everyone.. I had to reload when Gondor assissinated one of the Nazg

Fortune favors the bald.

I finished Operation :anchorage and the outcats let me open the vault. I did and then without warning they started shooting me in the back. FOr some reason. Intentional? DId I do something wrong? Take something I wasn't supposed to? I have no idea.

Anyway, regardless, shooting a wasteland legend in the back, even by surprise, even with gatling lasers,is not a good idea.

post-378-1243561248_thumb.png

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

FOr some reason. Intentional? DId I do something wrong? Take something I wasn't supposed to? I have no idea.

Maybe it was a tribute to Ian? >_

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Actually it was a small group of outcasts betraying their commander and scribe, and well, you just happen to be in the way.

Here is a pic of my new character in PC Fallout 3.

I forgot that there are some fun mods for the PC version.

post-24130-1243565313_thumb.jpg

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Is that... is that rain?

>_<

I think I'm going to cry. This is too beautiful.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

If you tilt your head up and hold your mouth open, can you drink rain to regain health?

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

That rain isn't irradiated, is it?

I think there is an optional mod for that, but the baseline isn't. I don't think the water gets radiated till its been in the poisoned earth. It works really well with the Fellout Weather mod. Just be sure you place it after Fellout.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

I finished Operation :anchorage...

FYI, there is a glitch that allows you to return from the simulation and bring the Winterized PA and I think a new guass rifle back into the real world. Both have ridiculously high points for their repair (I believe the PA has over 1 million) so they never need repair and both work fine in the rest of the game. The glitch involves putting a body on the teleporter and loading it wioth weapons, or something like that.

I finished Operation :anchorage...

FYI, there is a glitch that allows you to return from the simulation and bring the Winterized PA and I think a new guass rifle back into the real world. Both have ridiculously high points for their repair (I believe the PA has over 1 million) so they never need repair and both work fine in the rest of the game. The glitch involves putting a body on the teleporter and loading it wioth weapons, or something like that.

I already got a PA and Gauss RIfle from the Vault. Just a TRIFLE overpowered for a level 8 char. lol. My small guns skill isn't good enoygh to make the Gauss RIfle very useful anyway. The best thing though was the gatling lasers I got from the dead Outcasts. Those things are just smoking.

After all the outcasts were dead I cleaned the place out. It takes a LONG time to walk to Megaton carrying over 1000 pounds of gear. lol