Pictures of your games

SteveThaiBinh

I can't help but chuckle when I read this now. In a good way. :)

truth be told, I like Three Dog and the GNR concept a lot. Probably my fave part of the game. I think it would have been cool to center the main story around it.

post-378-1244246754_thumb.png

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I can't help but chuckle when I read this now. In a good way. :)

truth be told, I like Three Dog and the GNR concept a lot. Probably my fave part of the game. I think it would have been cool to center the main story around it.

I prefer to "give him a good fight".

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

post-132-1244414143_thumb.jpg

Strange days of Bioware :thumbsup: Unfortunately, it's not easily recognizable that this is a smoking dog riding a torpedo firing two magnums with some of his six legs at farting dwarves.

Is Hawkins spoken by Futurama's Professor? I mean, do they have the same voice over-guy, or is it just a certain similarity in character?

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

I can't help but chuckle when I read this now. In a good way. :x

I had a pretty unnerving experience just now.. I was happily swimming in the radioactive waste around Rivet city when this girls swam over to me and started asking difficult questions.. The spooky part was her head kept rotating while she was talking.. :thumbsup:

post-5477-1244417104_thumb.jpg

Fortune favors the bald.

Heh, that woman seems to pop up at the worst times. I've met her near Little Lamplight when I was in the middle of a firefight with Super Mutants.

Harassing random NPCs:

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Dun dun dun, since I'm now playtesting Purgatorio as a part of the team, here's some more screenshots with more to come (probably):

Wandering through an abandoned town in the Outlands:

nwn2main2009-05-3022-11-53-76.jpg

What fate awaits us in the the Cage?

nwn2main2009-05-3022-12-41-40.jpg

Visiting the town of Hopeless:

nwn2main2009-05-3022-31-17-73.jpg

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

It's always funny that underwear magically appears when one takes off a raider's skimpy outfit.

Bloody Mess = bring it on!

Nudity = aw hecks no!

Funny how if the game had been made in Europe it would've been the other way around..

Fortune favors the bald.

It's always funny that underwear magically appears when one takes off a raider's skimpy outfit.

Nudity = aw hecks no!

Funny how if the game had been made in Europe it would've been the other way around..

Not if I had a say in the matter.

Nudity = aw hecks no!

well, it's better that way. Especially in that game ;)

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Some more screenies from playtesting Purgatorio:

What does the Hive have to offer? Hiverunners Road:

nwn2main2009-06-0113-01-11-06.jpg

Going deep down into the bowels of Sigil. This is one of the newly uncovered areas, one section (there are several) of UnderSigil

nwn2main2009-06-0617-36-53-31.jpg

If the rest of Sigil doesn't give you lung problems, this slice of paradise will. The Slags is one of the most polluted areas to be found in Sigil (note that the text won't be green in the final version):

nwn2main2009-06-0621-37-44-31.jpg

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

If you haven't yet, try all the dialog options when confronting the Alchemist.

Dude, I practically know this game by heart! :thumbsup:

Ahh, I've very fond memories of TLJ, one of the rare cases where I actually enjoyed old skool adventures.

But where is Dreamfall Chapters?

If "The Secret World" is as successful as "Age of Conan", it might never even arrive.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

This documentary continued here...

o:)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein