Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir Discussion

Whatever is Atari's reason for not releasing MoW anyway?

Copy protection iirc.

yeah, they're waiting for the CP scheme to get released but it is apparently planned for patch 1.14 now, and 1.13 was just released (i think that's the order). grrr.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Amazon(.com) would be awesome if they'd deliver their products to my country...

He was linking Pope to locations to buy MoTB.
Ic, it seems pretty obvious now... And there I was looking for an NWN2+MotB+SoZ box ;) Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Amazon.com is the best place to go, for those countries they ship to. I do all of my used game and music purchasing from them.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I don't know if it's been pointed out or not, but despite what was previously reported, Zehir is a Forgotten Realms god. Unlike the POL Zehir who is the Greater God patron of the Yuan-Ti, Forgotten Realms Zehir only holds a cult (and is a God, but not Greater) and his worship is forbidden by the Yuan-Ti (though some do it anyway).

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I find Amazon to be pretty expensive compared to most other online stores, with the most expensive shipping costs.

really... hmmm. i guess it works differently for large ticket items, however. both the cost of my tv and shipping (free) for the same were cheaper at amazon than anywhere else.

taks

I find Amazon to be pretty expensive compared to most other online stores, with the most expensive shipping costs.

Their free shipping option is rather good. They delay shipping often by only a couple of days and end up shipping it out of a shipping center much closer to me than than they would have with a faster option.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Amazon(.com) would be awesome if they'd deliver their products to my country...

I know the feeling. :lol:

Amazon UK is your best bet for speed and inventory size. I bough a few books there. They certainly deliver to DK, although shipping costs means you probably have to buy more than one item and bundle them for it to make sense.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

• 2 weeks later...
Also devils = fiends and stuff, no? Or was it just Erynnies = Succubi?

I think it's gotten to be a little bit more expansive than just "devils". There are some neat things you can summon (although you never know what you're going to get).

Matthew Rorie

Well, I am just happy that Storm of Zehir carries on the banner of D&D 3.5E CRPGs for a while longer.

enjoy it while it lasts.

because, other than premium mods, it definitely is the last 3.5e game you'll see.

dumber than a bag of hammers

Well, I am just happy that Storm of Zehir carries on the banner of D&D 3.5E CRPGs for a while longer.

enjoy it while it lasts.

because, other than premium mods, it definitely is the last 3.5e game you'll see.

That's the plan - I intend to enjoy it to the fullest! :) I don't think it's 'definitely' the last 3.5e game we will see - there is perhaps chance of one more expansion pack if this one sells well, but yes, it is unfortunately pretty likely that this is the last one. If it has to be the last one - let it be an expansion pack that makes 3.5E go out with a bang rather than a whimper! On this I trust Obsidian pretty well.

hmm... makes one wonder whether this painfully slow process of telling us all about BG3 (regardless of opinions on the topic of BG3 itself) is related to the 4E thing? i.e., could other D&D games be in the pipe but held back simply because they started after wotc had nailed down the majority of the 4E rules and likewise, chose to schedule all new games under that banner rather than 3.5E?

oh, SoZ won't be the last, even if it is the last official expansion (including premium mods)... there will always be fan content. :*

taks

enjoy it while it lasts.

That's pretty much going to be the last PC D&D RPG, because Atari announced that they want to focus on casual and handheld games in the future.