Games you are looking forward to

Gorth

"NHL 09 is coming up quick! Hopefully we'll get some sweet 6 vs. 6 games going on."

Gonna be awesome. No doubt abhout it.

My NHL league is gonan even be better than it already is as it goes into Season 5, and the team absed on it is filling up.

NHL 09 = NHL 08 + 1 million points of awesomeness.

Less. than. a. month. to. go.

P.S. I have it reserved, and prepaid.

WOO HOO!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Double Dragon - The Next Generation

Duke Nukem - 4-Ever

Knights of the Old Republic - Revan's Return

Sim City 8000

Pong - 3D

Final Fantasy XXXX

Legand of Zelda - Link Goes Fishin'

Metroid - Mother Brain Turns Good

Neverwinter Nights 3

Packman - More Munchin'

Yep, I'm waiting for these games to come out. Wait!? What do you mean they haven't been announced? :)

Looks like every other FPS released in the last 10 years. About as generic an experience as I can imagine.

http://www.eurogamer.net/tv_video.php?playlist_id=13265

Exactly like every FPS released in the last 10 years. Yup.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Add another game to my list of games I'm looking forward to: FUEL.

http://www.eurogamer.net/tv_video.php?playlist_id=13261

I have no idea how it will work, but it sounds promising. I love racing and I love free-form worlds.

I won't exactly pre-order it but, uh.. Apparently Dungeon Lords 2 is under development! Dungeon Lords sold over 1 million copies worldwide! That's more than Jade Empire (according to rumours).

Anyhow, it's not really called Dungeon Lords 2 but The Orb & The Oracle: Dungeon Lords (or something like that).

http://www.theorbandtheoracle.com/main.php?lang=en/

Cool. As long as they actually complete the game this time I'm interested. What was there in Dungeon Lords was good. It just wasn't ready for release.

"Dungeon Lords sold over 1 million copies worldwide! That's more than Jade Empire (according to rumours)."

Kinda doubtful. JE sold a minimum 500k copies in the first 6 months in NA only and that was just for the xbox. The 'rumours' are just that - rumours.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Godfather II looks sweet. I liked the first one. Repetetive, but fun and well integrated with the movie. The 2nd one expands on the criminal empire aspects of it and looks to be a big improvement.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Hmm, looks like I was wrong. The Orb and the Oracle: Dungeon lords is a stand-alone expansion to Dungeon Lords and there will be a Dungeon lords 2 sometime in 2009, apparently.

http://press.jowood.com/html/News/news_det...&bereich=61

You know what really sucks about WoW?

You have these incredibly amazing CGI trailers and actual gameplay that looks NOTHING like it.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

LA does something that doesn't suck and it won't make it to the PC?

oh the irony

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

After a very long fallow gaming period for me personally, all of a sudden these all loom on the horizon:

Total War: Empires

Diablo 3

Storm of Zehir

Dragon Age

TW: Empires will keep me going for about two - three years with mods. D3 is a bit of a McGame, but I'll devour it all the same and it will be a sugar-rush two-three months. SoZ will also be a short treat, but I'm hoping the new features will provoke a bit of a NWN2 modding resurgence. As for DA, I see with mods / future content another years worth of fun.

All of this will cost me about UK

sonsofgygax.JPG

I wouldn't mind using that engine with Mass Effect's facial system to make a Kotor3, really. This would mean mind-blowingly awesomesauce.

Plus most of the biotic powers are like Jedi tricks anyway..

Fortune favors the bald.

wat

Total bargain bin material there!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/39274.html

JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER FPS FROM THE LAST 10 YEARS!!

So very awesome. I am loving Ubisoft right now.

Lacks a bit of color variation though, and we have yet to see a nighttime environment.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"