Games you are looking forward to

Gorth

nudity

lol. I should have guessed.

Anyway, if that is the only difference, its not a big deal to me.

Right now the ehanced Witcher is my most antipated game. The only one I am really looking forward to playing actually.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

nudity

lol. I should have guessed.

Anyway, if that is the only difference, its not a big deal to me.

Right now the ehanced Witcher is my most antipated game. The only one I am really looking forward to playing actually.

I put my game of the Witcher on hold til the expanded edition arrives as well. Other than that, I guess I could say I'm looking forward to the arrival of my copy of Mass Effect in the mail, hopefully next week.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Crimson Skies 2. Pleeease! I love aerial combat steampunk!

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

nudity

Is that all? I thought more was removed... :p

I heard something about the European version being darker and moodier (lighting wise) - but I don't know if that's true.

Fortune favors the bald.

nudity

Is that all? I thought more was removed... :p

I heard something about the European version being darker and moodier (lighting wise) - but I don't know if that's true.

I think there were some racial slurs taken out too. Like the dwarf and elf type of racism.

I'm not really looking forward to fighting The Beast again. Despite playing through that battle at least 6 times (I've played through the opening section more than the remainder of the game), it never got any easier. This time though, Iam going to see if I can come up with some new tatics in dealing with the cunning canine.

Really looking forward to Enhanced Witcher, I am. W00t!

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

GREAT new trailer for Far Cry 2:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/38386.html

Love the music too.

Looks like every other FPS released in the last 10 years. About as generic an experience as I can imagine.

^ Well aren't you a negative nancy.

Actually, I though that particular trailer was kinda generic. Of course I'm already sold on the game, as it looks to be the game that will actually deliver the experience I was hoping for from Boiling Point and STALKER.

^ Well aren't you a negative nancy.

lol. I should change my handle to that.

Anyway, I'm not saying the game will be bad, just that I felt that trailer extraordinarily unremarkable. It showed nothing as to why I should spend my money on this particularly game and not some other game.

~NN

A short co-op preview of one of the games I'm looking forward to, Mercenaries 2:

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/mer...tml?sid=6196012

I just know I'm going to enjoy this game, no matter the potential crappiness.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I like the setting, and the shooting seems smarter. As in, it's not just shooting until he's dead. The enemy seems to be wounded by a shot to the leg and not killed, for example.

It's on my "buy" list.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I carry with me an Inquisitorial Seal. It is a small, unassuming object contained in a neat box of Pluvian obsidian. It is a modest thing. Relatively plain, adorned with a single motif and a simple motto. Yet with this little object I can sign the death warrant of an entire world and consign a billion souls to Oblivion.

-Thraviam Flast, Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus

New info on DoW 2 later this week or next week.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

STALKER: Clear Sky is gold and out Sep 5. I'm sure I'll enjoy the scenery, atmosphere and beast AI before running into a huge, frustrating hole in the design or a weird bug and stop playing.

I'm really concerned about bugs with this one. I'm still looking foward to the game, but I may hold off on it until the first patch is released. I hate to do that since I want to support the devs by buying the game in the first couple days of release, but after waiting through the four patches for STALKER, I'm a little gunshy. It may be a gametime decision.

-Storm of Zehir: I'd be sold if it was nothing but extra tilesets, monsters, placeables and textures. That the game looks like it has a sweet campaign with new features is just a bonus. I used to be interested in MoW, but the ridiculous delay means the only way I'm getting it is if its released with SoZ or it comes out on a disc in some sort of premium module package. I think Atari is trying to set a record of longest and most pointless delay of a game release. Only way of topping this is if a game ends up being delayed for a year because they can't decide on what box art to use.

-Call of Duty 5: World at War: A few reasons I'm excited about CoD 5.

1: A return to WWII. I just don't find modern combat as interesting as WWII. Plus it likely means a removal of the absolute lame 'noob' junk added to CoD 4 like helicopters and other cheap tricks.

2: Jack Bauer is in it. :ermm:

3: Its not developed by Infinity Ward. I think they've been taking progressivly more and more drugs as they've developed sequels. They went from the perfection of CoD 1 + UO to thinking regenerating health was a good idea and the removal of numerous things that made CoD 1 awesome, to implementing aimbot helicopters in multiplayer for CoD 4. While Treyarch might make some bad decisions, I can't imagine them doing any worse than IW has with it's own franchise.

4: COOP!!!!! :) I am gonna be SOOOO PO'd if it doesn't make it to the PC version. http://www.gametrailers.com/player/36745.html

-Rage, Wolfenstein & Doom 5: I think the closest to release is Wolfenstein. I've always enjoyed id's games and these latest look very interesting.

-Resident Evil 5: The trailer(s) blew my mind, and I REALLY hope it doesn't take long to port to PC. That and its ported by almost any other company than Ubisoft, who were so lazy they couldn't even change the button ques to PC keyboard commands, instead displaying console controller buttons during the prompts.

I'm considering:

-The Witcher Enhanced Edition: I'm generally not a fan of action RPGs and from what I saw of the demo I disliked the Witcher's combat system, but I really respect that they would spend so much time fixing problems with their game and re-releasing it for free to those who already bought it. I'd love to see NwN 2 get an Enhanced Edition in the same manner.

Edited by GreasyDogMeat