Games you are looking forward to

Gorth

@ Moatilliatta,I didn`t understand.:D

All I did was add STALKER: Clear Sky to the list of games that Mkreku quoted because that game plus the Piranha Byte games are the ones that I care a lot for and would want to welcome you for.

Edit: If someone simply says "fixed" in their post it usually means that they have edited the quote that they quoted.

Edited by Moatilliatta
sporegif20080614235048aq1.gif

@ Moatilliatta,I didn`t understand.:D

All I did was add STALKER: Clear Sky to the list of games that Mkreku quoted because that game plus the Piranha Byte games are the ones that I care a lot for and would want to welcome you for.

Edit: If someone simply says "fixed" in their post it usually means that they have edited the quote that they quoted.

Now I understand.:D

Thanks for the welcome!:(

BTW,I know the "fixed" symbol(sounds kinda weird),but didn`t understood why.:D

@ Moderators,sorry for the offtopic.

Thanks for the welcome mkreku.:lol:

Btw,are you a PB fan cuz I know somebody with this nick.

I guess you could say that. Also, if you've seen this nick before, then it's probably me. Noone else would use such an ugly nick.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

No worries. S.T.A.L.K.E.R and Gothic 2 loving is always welcome. :lol:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

But Carth is ever woman and mans dream. :)

Huh... WTF, he annoied me in ways I didn't actually think a character could annoy me...

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

But Carth is ever woman and mans dream. :sorcerer:

Huh... WTF, he annoied me in ways I didn't actually think a character could annoy me...

Well, Bastila was stiff competition for Carth, in terms of annoyance levels.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

But Carth is ever woman and mans dream. :*

Hmm... with Carth I wanted the option to leave him back on the ship at the very beginning. Wasn't a competition really.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

But Carth is ever woman and mans dream. :*

Hmm... with Carth I wanted the option to leave him back on the ship at the very beginning. Wasn't a competition really.

I wanted to give Bastila back to the Black Vulkars, but they wouln't take her off my hands :*

I guess my "look forward to" list looks something like this at the moment (in no particular order):

Jagged Alliance 3 (although my hopes for a good game sinks every month), Disciples 3, Storm of Zehir, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky, Alpha Protocol & Aliens (Obsidians).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

the ones i want:

dragon age

storms of zehir

fallout III

turok as well now that i can likely run it

look at:

diablo III

andnothing else

what id like:

Ultima X

KOTOR III( and kotor online does NOT count and LA said no anyway)

A new Xwing game this time with each of the republic star fighters

Dungeon siege III

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Far Cry 2

Dead Space

Mirror's Edge

Mass Effect 2

Bungie's new project

And that's about it.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Spore is out soon, is it not, or has it been delayed?

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.