What are you playing now?

Boom Blox for a few hours. Went in halfsies with a friend. Its a good game especially for 3+ people

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Yeah but PC gaming is dead

And I'm so tapping that corpse :)

I share Nick and Llyr's sentiments on co-op gaming, so it's obvious what is my preferred gaming platform.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

N64?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Bomberman Hero!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

"I need a massively bionic, hard-boiled terminator-type for a super-sized score. A million dollar movie gangsta. You feel me."

Fat Larry = BEST SHOPKEEPER EVARR

Game's so much easier with Brujah chick who kicks everyone's teeth in instead of playing gun toting Toreador...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I'm playing... nothing. I feel like I'm admitting to a crime. Though my copy of the PS3 version of Overlord should ship out in the next week.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I restarted Baldur's Gate 2 with a chaotic neutral rogue today. Now I just need to force myself through Irenicus' dungeon, in order to start enjoying my game. :|

Edited by Istima Loke

I think therefore I am?

Could be!

Or is it really someone else

Who only thinks he's me?

Well, yes. Though there's a good amount of usable loot that you'll likely miss.

I'm looking at you Metaspell Influence!

Also, it's the likeliest place to get a Fireball scroll that early.

kirottu said:

I never really understood the beginning dungeon complaint, doesnt it take like 5 minutes to exit?

I just feel compelled to complete it all. I don't really know why. It's like that thing I do and clear every area as much as possible in Baldur's Gate 1. But still it takes quite some time, even running straight through it and as noted you lose various quest items and other things like that. I think there's a part of the Equalizer there as well.

I think therefore I am?

Could be!

Or is it really someone else

Who only thinks he's me?

I like Irenicus' Dunegon myself as it is one of the best dunegons in any game. That said, I think people dislike it because after you play it once, you know that Athkatla opens up afterwards, and people want the freedom that brings...

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I like Irenicus' Dunegon myself as it is one of the best dunegons in any game. That said, I think people dislike it because after you play it once, you know that Athkatla opens up afterwards, and people want the freedom that brings...

Alternatively, it's because of overexposure because they play through it every single time they want to try a character out even a little. It's a problem I'm expriencing with the first area of MGS4.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Alternatively, it's because of overexposure because they play through it every single time they want to try a character out even a little. It's a problem I'm expriencing with the first area of MGS4.

Yes, that was it for me. I got a demo of BG2 with CGW that consisted of that first dungeon, and I played it so much that I really couldn't stand it later just due to overexposure. I can still remember Jaheira's "Khaaalid!" screams more or less exactly.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I was thinking about starting up a game of X2, but I really am obsessed about finishing my current game of Oblivion. I'm having difficulty finding the motivation to do so however. I play about 5 minutes, then say enough of that ,and go to bed. Its going to be a really long playthrough. lol

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Call of Duty 2

I got to the first tank parts. I played till the third save point. And I very nearly threw the mouse into a wall.

kirottu said: