What are you playing now?

NWN2 starts to rock after Act II

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I'm playing the PC version, and as the 'soldier' class, I think it was called - supposedly the strongest in combat, I thought. Thanks for the suggestions, guys, I will try to use the pause button for targetting and that shield power more often. I could still really use some info on how to get my squad not to die all the time - they don't seem to take cover when I do.

Squad mates taking cover: Mine only ever did so when I directly asked them to by using the tactical screen (spacebar) and clicked on the ground behind cover with the left mouse button. You shouldn't rely too much on your squad, though, since they suck as much as they always do in Bioware RPGs.

Also Soldiers are only better in combat Vis-

sporegif20080614235048aq1.gif

NWN2 (Human, Chaotic Neutral Greatsword-wielding Fighter / Barbarian... an archetype but one i've not played for ages).

Medieval Total War 2 (Retrofit Mod) I never get bored of playing as England. Am currenty being deliberately contrary and making big buddies with France (turn 130), anticipating late era, high-tech total war all over central Europe.

That's it, really. Am busy with R/W stuff. Am looking to install IWD2 for another go, strangely growing on me as one of the best IE games and I enjoyed hanging out on the BIS boards during it's development a few years ago.

Am looking forward to:

Fallout 3 (sue me, am sure I'll enjoy it more than the first two, so sue me again)

Dragon Age

Total War: Empires (altho' I'm not interested in naval battles)

NWN2 XP2

sonsofgygax.JPG

Fallout 3 (sue me, am sure I'll enjoy it more than the first two, so sue me again)

*BANHAMMER HITS DOWN WITH ENORMOUS MIGHT AND GIRTH*

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I'm playing the PC version, and as the 'soldier' class, I think it was called - supposedly the strongest in combat, I thought. Thanks for the suggestions, guys, I will try to use the pause button for targetting and that shield power more often. I could still really use some info on how to get my squad not to die all the time - they don't seem to take cover when I do.

Get Immunity as fast as you can. Also, don,t be afraid to rush in with a soldier and melee the **** out of them.

Also, when you're high level, a good shotgun blast will make an enemy fall if it has lost shields, giving you a lot of time to deal damage... this is extremely useful on Feros.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

steve, Pick One type of weapon (my soldier was all about ARs) and love that type, don't put skill into like any other weapon. Also Immunity and the shield boost are your friends. However somthing to realize is that when your a soldier your life is going to do alot of the absorbtion later on as your shields get hit by higher level enemies spittle and they die.

I personally preferred my Infiltrator/Commando over my Soldier because I got the decrypt skills as well as Sniper Rifles (which are one shot one kill with the X series of weapons)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Planescape Torment - I decided to try out this Gametap service, and I was happy to see this old game. So far, so good, just left the Mortuary.

Gametap also has the Sam & Max series, which will likely be my next choice. After that I heard Fallout will be coming to the service.

So, like, Hostile Waters and, like, kinda using the puma for, like, a stealth mission and stuff.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well, I found one of my back-up copies of Deus Ex GOTY and installed it, but it just keeps looping the intro screens and I cannot start a new game. The GameTap version seems to work fine, but I would still like to figure out why mine is glitched. :)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I figured it out, or at least I think I know what the issue was. The first PC I tried had a Core 2 Duo while the second one, that has a P4, worked fine. Oh well...

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I made it through Mass Effect. I still feel that battle I mentioned was the toughest of the lot. A very good game nonetheless. I appreciate everyone's help and good advice.:bat:

Having finished as a male Renegade, I shall now play as a female Paragon.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)