What are you playing now?

TA: Spring

For freeware, and a remake of the original Total Anhiliation (I can never get this word right)... this is pretty awesome. Lots of fun, plus it has some awesome mods (Kernel Panic! WHEEE!).

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

not a Nod fan myself.

Your opinions are officially invalid.

Thank you for pointing that out as I had missed that.

"It's time you saw the future... while you still have human eyes."

Terrorists! All of you!

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

Found a BG1 game save that I had forgotten about (more than a year old). Made me pick up BG1 again and continue it. Working my way towards the mines of Nashkel :)

Nothing like giving a little girl a dead cat and then taking the last of her allowance in return... 23gp... I am such a creep... :down:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I completed 5 Days a Stranger and managed to get myself stuck only 3 times, which has to be some kind of adventure game record for me.

Fortified by this elating discovery, I shall now embark upon a stranger quest, that of 7 Days a Sceptic.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I was unfairly hard on Bloodlines

Absurd clunkyness of mechanics wasn't due to game, it was because my keyboard was going crazy. Now it works beautifully :)

Oh, and it has definetly been great game so far. Especially writing is superb

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I completed 5 Days a Stranger and managed to get myself stuck only 3 times, which has to be some kind of adventure game record for me.

Fortified by this elating discovery, I shall now embark upon a stranger quest, that of 7 Days a Sceptic.

And having completed 7 Days a Sceptic, I will proclaim Yatzhee a damned godsend. That was awesome!

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Two 'indie' games - Positech Games' Diplomacy 2, which is more entertaining and thought-provoking than I ever thought it could be. I mean, the whole game is just a bunch of cross-referenced sliders and spreadsheets.

Also the full version of Penny Arcade Adventures, but I have not got beyoond the Demo's limits. The gameplay's nothing to write home about, but the music, graphic design and general feel of the game is quite good, and they showed me enough interesting things (like the cartoon strip cutscenes) to convince me. We'll see.

I finally sat down and played Culpa Innata all the way through. The game had a lot of depth to it, i was very surprised by how well thought out the storyline was. The dialog was alright and there were many features that i thought fit right in. I really enjoyed this game and hope they make a sequel. :ermm:

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

I just started Metroid Prime 3. Stupid Retro making Hypermode difficulty unavailable until you beat the game once. I don't want to have to beat it for a third time to unlock it. The first two times I finished it was on a Wii that I borrowed from a friend and I never bothered to grab the saves before I gave it back. :)

I believe a sequel is already being produced, although I might be mistaken. :bat:

i didnt know a sequel. I do know that they are in the works of a special edition of the game with extra content and stuff tweaked. It looks like it might be rated AO.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Supreme commander is awesome. Well, multiplayer is anyway, the single player campaign leaves much to be desired.

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

I believe a sequel is already being produced, although I might be mistaken. :biggrin:

i didnt know a sequel. I do know that they are in the works of a special edition of the game with extra content and stuff tweaked. It looks like it might be rated AO.

Yeah, I might buy that, depending on what was added and if they release a patch for the original game, but I am almost certain that I saw some information about a sequel as well. :yucky:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

So I'm finally replaying BG2 again as a fighter/mage/thief (after BG1 I took like a few weeks off). Strangely, the game is dead easy. I think it's because every member of the party has stone skin, iron skin and/or mirror image, except for Viconia, who has an AC of -8 and 65% magic resistance, not to mention in battle everyone pretty much always has 18/00 strength and haste. I'm playing on the hardest difficulty, but I guess that only really matters if they can actually hit you.

Highlight of today: Nalia scores a critical hit for 50 damage to a slaver. She's a level 10 mage. She likes to walk around as a mirror imaged, stone skinned, hasted ogre and beat people to a pulp.

I've also just finished Culpa Innata now, and I enjoyed it immensely. The story was excellent, the dialogue pretty good, the voice-acting wasn't consistently good or bad and nowhere near as bad as I'd feared from what I'd read - I've heard far worse in games. The puzzles were fine, too - they require concentration but are not too difficult to solve. The story did have one awful moment when I thought we were headed down towards a Fahrenheit-style collapse in quality, but fortunately the writers pulled back from the brink (was this even a parody of Fahrenheit, perhaps?) and the quality returned. The World Union and the Rogue States are a fascinating setting, and I think a sequel sounds like a very good idea. ;)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Dark Avenger 2 for Neverwinter Nights 2. Very good so far, I liked the overall direction of the first Chapter though the execution left something to be desired in some areas. Chapter 2 seems like a general improvement in quality. Really enjoying it.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

I just got a second character to 20 in Age of Conan. The first 20 levels is really a single player action-RPG. I grouped once or twice, but it as never really necessary and the primary quests are all individual instances. It was actually designed as a single player experience.

Oddly I've played through it three times. It's odd because I usually can barely play through single player RPG's once. Granted it's only about 15 hours of game play, but I've played through short RPG's like Jade Empire and Fable and never felt the desire to replay them. I wonder what it is about a MMO that makes me so forgiving about replaying the same content?