What are you playing now?

There's actually some parts of Revolution I'd like to see in a Civ V. Mainly armies.

Did they not try that unsuccessfully in Civ III?

Yeah it was in Civ 3. I don't know if it was unsuccesful though, they were somewhat useful and made things easier to organize. But on the harder difficulties you had to be quite agressive to get the leader who was able to form armies.

Fortune favors the bald.

Except she don't. EVER

I wonder if the True Patch fixes this - once you are done you might want to try version 5.04 and see if that fixes the issues. ;)

DN, could you tell me the console commands to complete the mission? I hate leaving missions hanging in my uncompleted just because of bugs

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I'm horribly bored. I don't want to continue VtM before I get teh codes so...

- I was going to play PS:T but couldn't find CD1 ;)

- Then I was going to play MGS2 but DVD doesn't work ;(

- Then I decided to continue my evil MotB campaign but then I remembered I had loaned it for my friend ;(

- Then I was going to play BG2 but then I remembered how horrible UI is (I can't understand bitching about NWN2 UI and then praising BG's...they're plain suckage) and I DO NOT WANT TO PLAY THROUGH THE GODDAMN IRENICUS DUNGEON, not to mention if I start BG2 it'll consume my next weeks

- Then I decided to play Fallout 2 but remembered I was raiding Raider's Camp and suddenly lost all will for it

- Then I was going to play Fallout 1 but remembered I have no idea what kind of character I was playing or where was he

Depressing

edit: Then I thought about C&C3 and Oblivion but they're teh boring

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Playing Mass Effect for the PC, and as usual when it comes to Biowares games, I don't see what all the fuzz is about. It's decent, but far from great. I'm also surprised at how we see design decisions like riding the Mako around on the different planets in this day and age, is there seriously anyone who finds this fun?

It's entertaining enough to play though, but I suspect that it will be my least favourite Bioware game as of yet (excluding NWN if we don't count mods). While dialogues can be entertaining, the whole cinematic approach does nothing for me except make me feel like I'm mainly watching instead of participating. Even the graphics were not as good as I expected (though I'm not complaining about that really, it definetely looks good enough, and beyond, for a RPG). The audio is excellent though, generally good voiceacting and some wonderful music. Sound effects are pretty nice as well.

The whole setting feels really familiar, in a not so good way. Most games/movies/whatever borrow stuff, but in Mass Effect I've found myself thinking quite a few times (oh, that's just like <insert game/movie here>) which is not a good sign, though it doesn't really ruin anything either.

Still, I'm having fun enough to keep playing.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

I've dropped my BGII game to the side while I get back to Persona 3 FES. Just holding myself over until Thursday, mainly.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I've been playing a bunch of stuff, but mostly I've been installing stuff and checking it works, short fifteen minute bursts.

That said I have found time to play stuff.

Mostly Race Driver : Grid, Colin Mcrae : Dirt, and Supreme Commander. Not my typical choice of games.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

Then I was going to play BG2 but then I remembered how horrible UI is (I can't understand bitching about NWN2 UI and then praising BG's...they're plain suckage) and I DO NOT WANT TO PLAY THROUGH THE GODDAMN IRENICUS DUNGEON, not to mention if I start BG2 it'll consume my next weeks

You silly boy, download Dungeon-be-Gone and never play Irenicus Dungeon again!

Also, the UI isn't that bad. But then, I am rarely that unhappy with UI.

DN, could you tell me the console commands to complete the mission? I hate leaving missions hanging in my uncompleted just because of bugs

Try this: "remove_entities_by_name: cmd:: This should deletes all quest entities that match the given name." :)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

But then, I am rarely that unhappy with UI.

You have clearly not played the original Gothic then.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword [DS]

Awful story, not enough blood an my touch screen is going to be utterly pulverized by the time I finish the game. Other than that, it's a lot of fun.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Wanted to replay Mass Effect as female and "evil", but the game is a little boring on the second playthrough. Looking forward to the expansion though..

Now I'm embarking on my first ever MMO - Age of Conan!! (well technically my second, but I only played Tales of The Desert for a few weeks)

Anyone here playing it?

Fortune favors the bald.

Still playing Mass Effect, tried to do some of those sidequests/planet exploration and it nearly killed any excitment I had for the game. The whole Mako bit is just awful, why in the world would they include that... Urgh.

Kinda wish I had just stuck with the main quest, it feels like I lost a lot of my interest in the game now, heh. Still, will continue on tonight.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Still playing Mass Effect, tried to do some of those sidequests/planet exploration and it nearly killed any excitment I had for the game. The whole Mako bit is just awful, why in the world would they include that... Urgh.

Kinda wish I had just stuck with the main quest, it feels like I lost a lot of my interest in the game now, heh. Still, will continue on tonight.

you have NO idea how boring it was for me to get Krogan and Turian Ally...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Bloodlines

Fallout 1

This time I build Vault Dweller after Ryoji Kaji :biggrin:

Oh, I hadn't saved after accepting the mission and I didn't feel like messing console I decided to skip whole mission. Shame really since then I didn't get exp

Reason I started F1 campaign is the mind numbing boringness of sewers

Mass Effect, though I'm still right at the start. It took over an hour to install - that is, to watch the auto-install fail twice, then search for and find the manual installation instructions on the Bioware forums and then un-rar all the files one-by-one. Plus one of the video files reported an error when it was unpacking, so I'm not sure I'll make it all the way through without crashing. EA sucks.

Good game, though. :)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

So all of you went out and bought it despite the DRM-outcry?!

Yeah, great boycott guys! Well done :)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

There was a boycott? I didn't get the memo! :)

The DRM is annoying and unfortunate, but hardly enough to warrant a boycott. On the other hand, the fact that the stupid thing won't install properly without an hour of fiddling is a clear and present danger to the future of PC gaming and a spectacular own goal from a company that relies upon it.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I'll buy it if I remember when next month rolls along. Metal Gear Solid 4 and even Overlord: Raising Hell have priority.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."