What are you playing now?

Darque

IWD1:I'm in the Vale of Shadows, cleaning the second level of Kresselack's(I premuse by the barbarian statue at the entry) mausoleum.

The Witcher: Chapter 4, just gonna go and kill Dagon!

Tiberium Wars: Croatia, goddamn Croatia!

Army of Two: Finished, replaying on the new difficulty now.

Eternal Sonata: Chapter 3, absolutely sublime at parts, otherwise just about bearable.

Beneath a Steel Sky: Just started.

Condemned: At the school, chasing that obese cook.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Still playing Suikoden V. Why do Japanese people make games that too long for their own good is beyond me.

Excellent choice. Several different endings and alot of strategy. The story is ok as well. Took me 80-90 hours to finish it though.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Kaftan's Pile of Games:

Army of Two (good, but not good enough)

Call of Duty 4 (awesome)

Forza 2 (Been playing for like 40h and Im still only halfway through)

Bully 360 (SAVESTATES m*therf*cker!! I dont like running hallway across the entire gaming universe just to save)

Frontlines: Whatever (uninteresting)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

IWD1:I'm in the Vale of Shadows, cleaning the secondthird level of Kresselack's(I premuse by the barbarian statue at the entry) mausoleum.

Why does Kresselack's voice actor sound so darn familiar?

Also, that was an awesome dungeon. Although changing to hard difficulty about four hours ago to get more exp hasn't made it easy. Lots of running and baiting.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Isn't Kresselack the same guy who did Sarevok, and that face from the last Matrix?

EDIT:And the answer is no. He's actually Tony Jay

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Isn't Kresselack the same guy who did Sarevok, and that face from the last Matrix?

He sure is Tony Jay

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

He sure is Tony Jay

Kresselack was a great part. "Promised? Promised?! I made you no promise..."

I was saddened to hear when Mr. Jay passed away.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

He sure is Tony Jay

Kevin Michael Richardson did Sarevok.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Brawl

I didn't get it last night, but I'm going to pick-up my pre-order tomorrow. :thumbsup:

I was at Walmart as 8am to pick up my copy. So far I'm 1-9 or so online with my friends. Only came in last once at least. :wowey: I need to practice.

He sure is Tony Jay

Kevin Michael Richardson did Sarevok.

didn't he do Minsc too?

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

The Darkness

I've heard it's too short. All I can say is WHAT? I think I'm nearing the end, but if I can't beat a game in a weekend day and a weekday, most people should be good for a week.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Nick and Llyr have gotten me hooked on Ace Combat. While I'm still not good enough to play online, the SP is getting more fun. Now we just have to do that third co-op mission.

I'm going to pick up a DS+Pokemon Diamod/Pearl either tomorrow or Wednesdays, should keep me busy for a while.

He sure is Tony Jay

Oh, he voiced Elder God in Legacy of Kain, no wonder Kresselack's tone was so familiar.

kirottu said:

He also voiced Narrator in like 40 games and movies. That must be a popular character.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Finished my game of NWN2 with my chaotic good Lvl 17/3 Fighter/NWN9. Taking a break from NWN2, playing some VMBL. Gathering a few xp in L.A. before heading to Grouts Mansion :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein