What are you playing now?

Darque

Don't any of you get sick of replaying games you already know everything there is to know about.

I certainly do. Particularly RPGs where story and dialogue are such important parts of the appeal. I love Fallout and PS:T, but I don't think I've played either more than twice. (Something like Super Mario World, with the appeal based more on gameplay than story/character, gets replayed more often. And Civilization doesn't count as a "replay.")

Although I'll admit that I was more into replaying games (and rereading books) when I was still a student and my gaming was limited more by money than it was by time.

Don't any of you get sick of replaying games you already know everything there is to know about.

Sometimes. Depends on the game, usually if the game is good I'll rush through it the first time and finish it as so as possible. Then play it again take my time and explore everything.

Thats why I enjoy RPG games so much, play a different class, take different companions and if there are multiple paths/options/endings that's a huge bonus and makes replaying the game less of a "chore"

One of the best things about sports games really, every game is different.

I'm currently playing Monster Madness. Well not currently, currently, as I'm here typing this message. But its what I've been playing when I've been playing.

Took me 2 hours to clear a level too. Sheesh! I remember when action games weren't all that involved! It'd take like 20 minutes at most to shoot everything!

Beyond that I have ESIII:O that I've been poking around with, and ESI:A which I stopped playing because the automap was confusing and I couldn't figure out where the heck I was.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

No, in fact I am still playing Bloodlines - albeit with a bit of Mario Galaxy on the side.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

medieval 2 total war expansion

playing the Britannia campaign and kicking butt as the Irish

started off by quickly attacking the English and taking all their territories in Ireland, then got an alliance with the Scots and Welsh and started attacking the Norwegians

the English king came back from the Crusades with a massive army of Templars and were hanging around London, but i managed to kill him off with an assassin :shifty:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Started Case 3 of Apollo Justice last night. However, I seem to have a problem with playing my Nintendo DS while laying down. Makes me tired. So I didn't get much playtime.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

someones into Ruroni Kenshin

Currently continuing to play COD4 (stupid net pausing every 50 seconds has made leveling up hard... Made it to first LT. tho) Dynasty Warriors 6 (Must unlock LU BU!). and of course WoW Raiding SSC.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Just bought Persona 3.

I really enjoyed that; personally I'm waiting for the release of the FES expansion. :ermm:

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

gave up on jagged alliance 2... too annoying.

Where has all the good taste gone?!? :thumbsup:

Taking a break from NWN2 for a brief game of Master of Orion 2, playing Human.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein