What are you playing now?

Darque

11 hours in Eternal Sonata.

I freaking love the combat.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I played a little more Silent Hill and decided to just watch a walkthrough over Youtube instead of playing. And I think I'm going to do the same for 2, 3, and The Room. But since Origins is pretty recent, I'll probably actually play that one!

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Playing Suikoden V. I wonder when the actual game will begin. I've been playing it for 6 hours now, and I'm still in the introduction part.

hey its a fun game karka. It just takes a while to really get rolling (though it moves faster than say Lost Odyssey)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Suikoden V reminded me a lot of II for some reason. I really liked it, but didn't finish. I missed ONE GUY (Killey) and got nearly to the end. I have to replay it soon.

Suikoden V reminded me a lot of II for some reason. I really liked it, but didn't finish. I missed ONE GUY (Killey) and got nearly to the end. I have to replay it soon.

same here, I got to the part where you split into teams in order to continue but I just didn't have the 15 people at the level necessary to continue.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Mask of The Betrayer, hard to find as much time as I desire, I find it's hard to turn off once I get started, but its fairly neatly packaged so playing in chunks of 3 to 4 hours almost feels episodic, so I would commend the games pacing.

When I finally get through with it I should have finished my degree, if that is the case I will finally have time to play through the entirety of PS:T, if I finish MOTB before I'm done, then I'll probably go for something a little lighter, I finished HL2 recently, I'll probably continue episode 1.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

Did I mention how awesome Apollo Justice is? Finished the first case yesterday and it's the best first case of the series.

Tropico and STALKER still have their claws in me. STALKER is a lot of fun with the aliVe mod, while still staying fairly close to the vision of vanilla STALKER. And Tropico is shaping up to be one of my favourite games ever, very addictive.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

You can't make this kind of stuff up, folks.

lol.

I still play Baldur's Gate 1+TotSC+SoA+ToB, (The Baldur's Gate Trilogy Mod), every few weeks, and beating the whole entire thing.

When I'm not playing that, I'm usually playing Warcraft 3, sadly. Or Pirates, Vikings and Knights.

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

It's the Crimson Black. I only bought a DS when the Brain Age 2 bundle came out, which is when the Crimson & Black premiered.

I heard Halo is better

Well, whoever told you that was lying :thumbsup:

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.