What are you playing now?

Darque

World of Warcraft has the fastest travel of any MMO I have ever played. Not just by a llittle, but there's a significant margin of difference there.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

World of Warcraft has the fastest travel of any MMO I have ever played. Not just by a llittle, but there's a significant margin of difference there.

ever tried City of Heroes? you can get from one end of town to the other in under 30 minutes if you have the right powers.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

ever tried City of Heroes? you can get from one end of town to the other in under 30 minutes if you have the right powers.

With a Mage you can travel to any friendly city in existence, then a 5 minute ride to whatever outpost you want. With a Warlock and two buddies, you can go from wherever you are to your buddies, wherever that is, in 30 seconds. Or you can just bug Warlocks in random locations for it. Sometimes they'll help you, I usually wouldn't.

Edited by Tale

Fallout 2 still

at the enclave base with my trusty robotic canine running round punching dudes to death :)

next game i'm thinking about going for big weapons. one slot for a rocket launcher to take dudes out at range, and if they get close, well then i'll pull out my flamethrower... :p

I thought you won the game or is this a different one?

this is the unarmed playthrough :)

Unarmed? Sounds kinda dull. No flaming dances, no blown to chunks.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Not if you play alone a lot and aren't a mage.

When you're high level, it gets better, but running the roads is real pain in the arse.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm playing Puzzle Quest for the DS. Puzzle game with RPG elements makes for surprisingly fresh gameplay.

Stop rubbing in my nose how you get all the games I want before I do, jerk.

Still around Portrait of Ruin. I remember that convo we had about my disenchantment with the series when playing this game. Strangely, the game seems to have somewhat rekindled my interest. Sure, the levels are a bit dull and unimaginative, the dual character setup is gimmicky when it comes to puzzle solving and there's also a ton of rehashed content. But... Managing two characters with different strenghts and weaknesses is nice for a change, some of the bosses are hard even when you know their patterns, and the Quest system is pretty fun. I'm enjoying this much more than I did Aria of Sorrow - and I still haven't unlocked Hard, Richter or the Twin modes, nor have I had a go at Boss Rush.

Too bad both characters level up simultaneously instead of individually but I guess it's for the best as it avoids much more boredom.

Hey, how's Puzzle Quest btw? Heard it was the shiznit.

Not if you play alone a lot and aren't a mage.

When you're high level, it gets better, but running the roads is real pain in the arse.

Roads? Use the griffin/bat/whatever. No real need to run roads unless you're going for scenery or on the quests themselves.

I was trying to play Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun. However, the game crashed on me twice. BAH, humbug!

Edited by Tale

Portrait of Ruin had nice potential. The best thing about it that Iga has at least toyed around with a very limited coop scheme. That and a dual-character system, and maybe we'll even see a fully-fledged coop Castlevania somewhere down the line.

Puzzle Quest is awesome. There's a PC demo lying around, even though there's no official PC version announced yet.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Fallout 2 still

at the enclave base with my trusty robotic canine running round punching dudes to death :)

next game i'm thinking about going for big weapons. one slot for a rocket launcher to take dudes out at range, and if they get close, well then i'll pull out my flamethrower... :)

I thought you won the game or is this a different one?

this is the unarmed playthrough :thumbsup:

Unarmed? Sounds kinda dull. No flaming dances, no blown to chunks.

There

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

With a Mage you can travel to any friendly city in existence, then a 5 minute ride to whatever outpost you want. With a Warlock and two buddies, you can go from wherever you are to your buddies, wherever that is, in 30 seconds. Or you can just bug Warlocks in random locations for it. Sometimes they'll help you, I usually wouldn't.

City of heroes has two things that make it so incredibly fast if you know sombody at your destination.

1) the train will transport you instantly to your location, you only need to wait 10 seconds to catch one

and

2) recall friend, will summon anyone within your zone to your location at any time. No matter what (excepting a teleport inhibitor)

My character (when he exsisted) would usually have flight along with recall friend (I did end up respeccing into Superjump) that would usually make me the first one to a location then just port everyone to my location.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Im playing Hitman: Bloodmoney

I love how this game leaves so many possibilities to finish a hit! The graphics and music are really nice i think, and it runs smoooooth, the engine is well built. Unlike FEAR, I hate that engine with a passion!

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Portrait of Ruin had nice potential. The best thing about it that Iga has at least toyed around with a very limited coop scheme. That and a dual-character system, and maybe we'll even see a fully-fledged coop Castlevania somewhere down the line.

Puzzle Quest is awesome. There's a PC demo lying around, even though there's no official PC version announced yet.

Puzzle Quest is pretty fantastic. Reasonably hard, but the basic puzzle system is solid. Some system bits seem very unbalanced (spell resistance is scary). The story is much better than I had expected.

My blood! He punched out all my blood! - Meet the Sandvich

Back and forth between Icewind Dale and Icewind Dale 2.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Back and forth betteen JE and Finnwars (BF1942 mod) and soon... Mafia! One of the best games ever :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Just went through the last three missions of Halo on co-op. Tomorrow starts Halo 2.

Edit: Co-op is just the ****.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Um... NWN2. :thumbsup:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"