What are you playing now?

Darque

Yeah, what's funny is that in MVP I tend to use 'assisted fielding'; but 2k7 forces you to have full control of fielding (at least I am misisng the option) so soemtimes I do very foolish things in the field. Hehe. Good game; but MVP has it beat. I think mainly because of allt he avrious settings so if the gets too easy (or too hard); you cna mix it up to get the right mix of offense/picthing fairness you want for whatever your preference is.

Yeah, I used assisted fielding in MVP as well. Haven't seen an option for it in 2K7 and it would have been nice if they had included it.

Still trying to get used to fielding...outfield I think I pretty much got nailed down but infield has been another story. I'm still unsure about baserunning in the game, I mean I know how to advance and retreat a baserunner but as far as the whole switching over to the baserunner view to steal/lead-off a base I don't know if I like it or not. I preferred how MVP had it set up.

I was getting frustrated with hitting until I figured out you could zoom in and now I'm getting hits all over the place but the homers are way too frequent. I always play as the Angels and the only real power threat they have is Vlad and I was hitting homers with consistency with guys like Chone Figgins, Orlando Cabrera, Gary Matthews Jr., and Howie Kendrick -- all guys who aren't considered home run threats.

Aside from the fielding, baserunning, and lack of camera angles, it's a solid baseball game. Graphically it's awesome and the presentation is top notch.

Apart from replaying JE as CF and seriously considering buying S.T.A.L.K.E.R (umm...yes, I think it could qualify as "playing" ) I'm again starting

game :woot::ermm:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

C&C Renegade. Just starting.

I need upgrades for my PC. I'm bored(with gaming).

That game was fun. I never got past the second last level. I kept dying in the area with the infinitely respawning Templars. :ermm:

That game was fun. I never got past the second last level. I kept dying in the area with the infinitely respawning Templars. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the heads up. I never played it.

I've been looking forever for it and I found it really, really cheap.

Do I need to be famillier with the C&C franchise to enjoy?

Because I'm not. :blush10:

If we can have Jade Empire's combat capabilities with Bloodlines character customization, with a story that is on par or better than both those games we would have the ultimate game in the Action CRPG genre.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

That game was fun. I never got past the second last level. I kept dying in the area with the infinitely respawning Templars. :blink:

Thanks for the heads up. I never played it.

I've been looking forever for it and I found it really, really cheap.

Do I need to be famillier with the C&C franchise to enjoy?

Because I'm not. :blush10:

It's pretty average as far as FPS games go, but being a fan of the RTS side of the series I thought it was great. It's quite easy to follow, with or without prior knowledge of the series.

Still playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. I think I've discovered where the false ending diverges from the real endings. I ain't falling for that trap!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I bought WoW and Burning Crusade for 50

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Icewind Dale in Heart of Fury mode. So far I am trying to survive Upper Dorn's Deep.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Brothers in Arms - Road to Hill 30. Best shooter ever for my tastes.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Fallout 2 still

at the enclave base with my trusty robotic canine running round punching dudes to death =]

next game i'm thinking about going for big weapons. one slot for a rocket launcher to take dudes out at range, and if they get close, well then i'll pull out my flamethrower... :woot:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Fallout 2 still

at the enclave base with my trusty robotic canine running round punching dudes to death :lol:

next game i'm thinking about going for big weapons. one slot for a rocket launcher to take dudes out at range, and if they get close, well then i'll pull out my flamethrower... :thumbsup:

I thought you won the game or is this a different one?

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Fallout 2 still

at the enclave base with my trusty robotic canine running round punching dudes to death :)

next game i'm thinking about going for big weapons. one slot for a rocket launcher to take dudes out at range, and if they get close, well then i'll pull out my flamethrower... :yes:

I thought you won the game or is this a different one?

this is the unarmed playthrough :-

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Command & Conquer: The First Decade

Played a few missions into the original game, didn't like it too much. Got kind of boring, so I downloaded an app that let me watch all the videos. Just started Red Alert and from the very first Soviet mission, I'm liking that a lot more! Maybe I should go back to the first game and give the Nod campaign a chance.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Command & Conquer: The First Decade

Played a few missions into the original game, didn't like it too much. Got kind of boring, so I downloaded an app that let me watch all the videos. Just started Red Alert and from the very first Soviet mission, I'm liking that a lot more! Maybe I should go back to the first game and give the Nod campaign a chance.

The Red Alert icon in your sig is giving me an urge to start playing RA1 again. But do I start now and have to put it on hold come tomorrow, or do I just ignore it till after C&C3... :-

I bought WoW and Burning Crusade for 50€.

:-

It was nice to know you (if virtually only) :sad:

Heheh...almost everyone I know who's bought the game has disappeared. Sometimes they come back after a month or two, but sometimes not.

WoW should be marketed with the Evil Dead saying "I'll swallow your soul!"

I don

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Repetition is the key to Blizzard's action-RPG's. >_<

I think those I've talked to wouldn't say WoW is the best game evah, but if you like it at all, it tends to be really addicting. The travelling sucks up a lot of time, too.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts