Games you are looking forward to

Bokishi

After seeing a 15 minute video (in French) from this game I'm actually looking forward to it a bit. I'm not keeping my hopes up too high since it's from another German company (world's worst QA!) and it's a difficult genre to master, but it looks kind of like a Gothic with multiplayer co-op! Check it out:

Two Worlds

It will be released on May 9th, on both Xbox 360 and PC.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I just found out the arcade version of TMNT will be available on Xbox Live Arcade for 5 bucks with offline/online coop later this month.

Bloody sold.

You mean the one that came out for the NES that was hard as heck?

(aaeaulpa is the infinate lives for game genie)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I just found out the arcade version of TMNT will be available on Xbox Live Arcade for 5 bucks with offline/online coop later this month.

Bloody sold.

SON OF A!

I loved that game.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

No, the original arcade version. TMNT2 for the NES was a (more graphically toned-down) version of it.

2 to 4 players, man. 2 TO 4 PLAYERS.

That game was awesome! :)

I remember on my 12th birthday my father just let me and 3 friends pump in ungodly amounts(25 bucks?) of money into that game at the arcade.

We did finally beat it though. Damn Shredder and his Turtle De-Mutantfier!!!

I almost cried when I got the game for the NES later. It was graphically toned down, but the spirit remained the same.

Bioshock

Spore

Dragon Age

Nothing really grabs me Bioshock will lack player ability to impact the storyline. Spore, well I've never been a big fan of any Civ, Sim or whatever games, I get bored of them quick mostly after finding its 2am and I ask myself have I been enjoying myself and reply no (its like some evil drug). Dragon Age, will it be as good as Planscape Torment, probably not, still its probably the one I have the most positive feelings for.

I also want a Wii for Zelda and Trauma Center, and the Zelda for the DS, probably any Phoenix Wright games as well.

"Dragon Age, will it be as good as Planscape Torment, probably not"

It'll likely be better like most (KOTOR notwithstanding) BIO games are. R00fles!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Ah but you rather miss the point, will it be better for me not for you. I enjoyed KOTOR sort of, I enjoyed BG2 and addons, I did not enjoy NWN (that is the OC) or SOU I did like HOTU but none compare to the enjoyment I had\have of playing Planescape Torment.

I guess I'm probably belabouring the point to say the least to each their own.

God of War III

I might get tired of the gameplay with a third installment, however I'm dying to know where the story goes.

It was hard for me to be excited about Devil May Cry after I accidentally beat the first one overnight.

On one hand, it was awesome that it engrossed me so nonstop all the way through. On the other hand, I did beat it overnight, in one sitting, the first time I tried playing it.

Well, since Devil May Cry 4 is apparently coming out for PS3/360/PC now, I'll be able to give it a try. Given how people praise the series in terms of action, guess I'll keep an eye on it.

http://ir.capcom.co.jp/english/news/html/e070320.html

Wow... I'll probably end up buying a cheap and used PS3, 6 years after it's release like I did with the PS2. I had high hopes for that console. *Sigh*

centinexx.png