Games you are looking forward to

Bokishi

Yeah, why does ones old posts become un-editable after a while? I just noticed that one of the games I'm looking forward to is called Space Force: Rogue Universe and not Rogue Galaxy (like I accidentally called it in a post above)..

metadigital, heeeelp!

:shifty:

White Gold (Boiling Point 2)
  • Genre: FPS/RPG hybrid
  • Platform: PC
  • Rating: Mature (probably)

Why is this worth looking forward to?:

Saul is back! And this time he might even be bug-free! Boiling Point was an extremely ambitious game that didn't quite manage to do all the things it wanted to do as good as it could have. But with White Gold the happy chaps over at Ukrainian based Deep Shadows are getting a second chance. And with a little luck they'll nail it this time, with better driving physics, less jerky world, better game balancing and a lot fewer bugs.

Have you been playing Arma?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Console:

Grand Theft Auto 4 - Just watched the brand new trailer, absolutely amazing. Beautiful and I'm guessing the storyline this time around will be truly worth wild.

Fable 2 - Haven't seen too much actual gameplay or anything but I loved Fable 1 despite it being only half the game Peter Molyneux said it would. I have seen a new video recently and I'm kind of scared that he's trailing away from more fighting and into economy and stuff.

PC:

Mass Effect

BioShock

Portal/Half Life/Team Fortress combo

Overlord

Dragon Age or Hard to Be a God

Spore

HellGate: London (Not sure if I even want this game, monsters look kind of cheesy and stuff but w.e)

Project offset (Wont be out this year but theres always next year...maybe)

Crysis

Wamonger (Don't know anything about it all just saw a pic of it and it looks extremely apocalyptic but really stylish)

Alan Wake

Assassins Creed

Quake Wars or Unreal Tournament

Kane and Lynch

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Hellgate London is my current fave. I've been jonesin' to get it for a long time. After going around a bit on the London Underground, I'm even more excited by it.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

GTA4!!!! GTA3 series kicked arse from start to finish, although vice city was my favorite because i thought it had more altogether humor. The next one looks like its a russian main character which should be a nice change.

BioShock:

Duke Nukem 4 Never: No comment needed

Oblivion Shimmer Isles (ohh, maybe ill pick that up today!) 30hrs of gameplay, and now ill be able to enjoy it how it was menat to be played with my new computer.... I still need to name my computer, any suggestions?

NWN2 ( I have it sitting on my desk, but i have to beat hitman: Blood money first) I heard this game wasn't very interactive though...

KoTOR2 completed edition by Team Gizka: I've refused to play it again until this mod has come out.

Alan wake look interesting, I'm curious how they will mix action with story...

The next Unreal. I love Unreal Tournament 04, it kicks arse to this day! Anyone ever want to play against me online just add me to your bud list, my name is eNLight_2.0

Half Life 1 Source Mod: The guys behind this mod look like they know what they are doing!

Half Life 2 episodes, Im waiting until they are all out, I played the first one and decided i don't like the episode idea, so im waiting till SIN and Half Life 2 episodes are completed..... That reminds me, i hear The Longest Journey Sequels are going to be episodes now meh!

Crysis looks fun, the first game was amazing, they blew away the compition graphically, i couldn't believe a no name company catapulted into the mainstream that fast. The story was a little boring, monsters, monsters monsters, Im getting a bit tired of monsters that look like they belong in Doom 2.

Are there any plans for another Vampire Masquarade game people? I loved the last one soooo much!

Games Id with they would make: A real sequal to Quake 2, another Gabriel Knight game, police quest, any real sierra adventure games really just like the old days! another blood lines, KoTOR, Max Payne, Jedi Knight.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Yes.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I accidentally watched another video presentation of the Cry Engine 2, and now I'm looking forward to Crysis again.

Unbelievably, some stuff they're showing in the video. Check out the nuke in the last few seconds of the video. AWESOME.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/crysis/n...;om_clk=topslot

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I knew crysis was going to be like the best game graphically but that was just insane. But yeah its going to get rough soon, I need to get a job soon so I can freely waste my money on all these wonderful games without feeling guilty. And hopefully save up enough money to get a 360 and gta 4 and fable 2.

10ishx60(games) + 300-400(xbox) = one sad little youngin

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

That's what we call as "teh graphics"

Sweet God :ermm:

Not bad engine, not bad at all...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)