Games you are looking forward to

Bokishi

G1 and G2 are on my top 10 list. Best mix of exploration, character creation, story and combat I've ever had. Not many can come close to the sheer feeling of accomplishment when scaling the Harpy Tower for the first time or getting accepted into Innos' Brotherhood. I serioulsy doubt one's perception and especially taste, if one labels the first two games as anything less than great experiences.

The demo for 3 just felt like horrible crap.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

What game am i looking forward to?

HALO 3

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Schmuck.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Maybe the 3rd quarter, but not the 2nd half. They'll probably complete the plot of the Halo 2 with the Halo 5. And I'm sure they'll still leave some points unrevealed.

Edited by karka
centinexx.png

I think they will finish the story with Halo 3. Though they might outsource the series after this game if Microsoft demands more. Bungie has never been big on money. They even told their publishers "no" when they were pressured into releaing Halo 3 for Xbox 360 launch.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

What number series are the Simpsons up to, twenty? :dancing:

Hey, Remedy outsourced Max Payne 3, it is not such an unlikely thing. :)

kirottu said:

What number series are the Simpsons up to, twenty? =]

Hey, Remedy outsourced Max Payne 3, it is not such an unlikely thing. :ermm:

Does this mean Max Payne 3 is in the works?! Because that would be cool with me. I loved the first one! The second MP had GREAT gameplay, and a sweeeet engine. The Story was a bit mooshy, but I didn't mind, i played it and beat it a couple of times, i don't usually do that.

Edited by WITHTEETH

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

They just gave it to Take Two and started developing Adam Wake. I think the reason was because they just were bored of the setting for the moment.

I don't think anyone is actually developing MP 3 right now.

kirottu said:

WTF? Part 4 came out? I need to find it, I loved Sleeping Dragon (3).

Even Amazon doesn't list Angel of Death... The official website doesn't even have a US region, I guess it was never released here. Much plotting to do.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Even Amazon doesn't list Angel of Death... The official website doesn't even have a US region, I guess it was never released here. Much plotting to do.

blame the illuminatii and the templars

IB1OsQq.png

For some reason it was renamed for North America.

Secrets of the Ark

And I still can't find the dang thing on Best Buy or Gamestop's website. -.-

Secrets of the Ark

How odd. I heard that Fahrenheit was supposedly renamed Indigo Prophecy to avoid being confused with the Michael Moore documentary. What does "Angel of Death" suggest that makes it unsuitable for a game title?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Secrets of the Ark

How odd. I heard that Fahrenheit was supposedly renamed Indigo Prophecy to avoid being confused with the Michael Moore documentary. What does "Angel of Death" suggest that makes it unsuitable for a game title?

Maybe the death reference. They might have been afraid it would seem actiony.

All the bad press it received in the rest of the world? o:)

I wouldn't have thought so. The press response was lukewarm/good rather than outright bad. Besides, adventure gamers know better than to rely on press reviews, especially on the multi-genre sites.

Maybe the death reference. They might have been afraid it would seem actiony.

That seems more likely.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)