What are you playing now?

Darque

Hey I want to QA NWN2!  :)

:- ..no, you dont

edit: forgot these QA men are actually paid :(

so maybe you do... and maybe you dont ;)

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Could anyone recomend a really good RPG, I seem to have only new action and adventure games lately. I'm looking for something with a great storyline above all else. Preferably not a series either, seeing as I probalby have not played the first game and I will be very lost.

Edited by Akhan225

Could anyone recomend a really good RPG, I seem to have only new action and adventure games lately. I'm looking for something with a great storyline above all else. Preferably not a series either, seeing as I probalby have not played the first game and I will be very lost.

Planescape:Torment.

Edited by Baley

For something on topic...

LOTR: The Third Age

It's not as bad as I'd thought it would be, and it's kinda addictive.  Sadly, it's not all that great, either.

First three quarters are good but the last quarter has all the horror needed to make you stay away from this game... for ever!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Quake 4, F.E.A.R, Call of Duty 2, and Indigo Prophecy.

I've been busy :D

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Is Warriors a worth buying title?  I've been interested in that one for a long time.

I have to admit I'm not very far into it, but it has a nice GTA feel and like Kelverin said, if you're a fan of the show you'll probably enjoy it. Although I still don't know where the seventh Destroyer tag was in the first riot level.

Fighting, Mugging, Rioting, Break & Enter + Theft= a jolly old time!

CAN YOU DIG IT?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Beyond Divinity. It's a lot harder than the first one.

Soul Calibur 2. Currently playing Yunsung. I'll pick up 3 for Christmas.

I haven't gotten around buying any new games in awhile. There aren't any games that really pique my interest right now. Plus I'm saving up for a new computer so I'm saving all the money that comes into my grubby little hands.

Neverwinter Nights 2  :p

That

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester