Your favourite movie of 2004.

KOTORFanactic

I think my favourite this year must be Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. But I think 2004 has been kind of a weak year for movies.

I was quite impressed by this movie... it's the best movie i've seen this year so far. Bourne Supremacy was quite good too.

Didn't get to see Incredibles yet though. (Release date here is Dec 10 :))

Although Aliens vs Predator was everything you'd expect it to be, a shameless attempt to sell a few more copies of their aging product with a predictable, totally mundane plot, it was nice to see the Predator on the silver screen one last time (hopefully :p).

Same way I felt about Terminator 3 really.

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

There was a -lot- of hack 'n slash in T3, though. I personally didn't like it an incredible amount, but it was decent.

My favorite movie of 04 would be The Incredibles, simply because I had read a few of the novels similar to it, and they were impressive.

I kind of liked T3.  It made good amount of sense how they tied up all the loose ends in that movie

It had Kristanna Loken in it. No other reason necessary :p"

Wasn't it released in 2003 though ?

I really tried, but I couldn't come up with a movie for 2004 that I thought "Wow, I just have to get the DVD" of :p

Van Helsing was probably the only 2004 release that I've bought so far. That really is a bad sign...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Not just one but 5 faves are:

50 First Dates, The Butterfly Effect, , Jersey Girl, , Mean Girls, and Saved! were the best movies this year from what I've seen. What a spapy year for me in regards to movies. Hehe.

Ella Enchanted, Walking Tall, The Punisher, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (overrated though) and Man on Fire are also good too.

Note thoguh; I have seen none of thes emovies in theatres as I don't go to that hell hole.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Not just one but 5 faves are:

50 First Dates, The Butterfly Effect, , Jersey Girl, , Mean Girls,  and Saved! were the best movies this year from what I've seen

[...]

Ella Enchanted,

proof, in case anyone wanted it, that volourn is actually a teenage girl.

dumber than a bag of hammers

I actually liked Alexander a hell of a lot more than I thought I would, judging by the reviews.

I mean, it had Angelina Jolie with a sexy accent...

Rosario Dawson in a nude scene - who knew that chick had a RACK, by the way?

Some good battles. No whitewashing over the homosexuality.

Too long, in my opinion, but an interesting Stone movie, like all of his tend to be, like 'em or not.

I am disappointed in you . . . Stereotyping the average teenage girl? Niiiice.

uh? you think the average teenage girl doesn't watch stuff like ella enchanted or mean girls? yeah, i guess they're all watching obscure bulgarian political dramas and egyptian movies with subtitles instead?

dumber than a bag of hammers

I am disappointed in you . . . Stereotyping the average teenage girl? Niiiice.

uh? you think the average teenage girl doesn't watch stuff like ella enchanted or mean girls? yeah, i guess they're all watching obscure bulgarian political dramas and egyptian movies with subtitles instead?

Nah, they watch highly noir and introspective finnish movies instead :D

My favourite movies of the year up to now were Lost in Translation, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Kill Bill.

I'm also waiting for Garden State. I'll only see it in 2005 though. >_

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

• 3 weeks later...

Best movie that will COMPLETELY get overlooked and get vetoed for any awards: Garden State. Seriously, if you haven't already seen it, go get the DVD.

Shrek 2 was good. Oceans 12 was also pretty good.

The Village SUCKED. I want my two hours back.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Soooo good.

Now I'm just counting down the minutes until May 19th...

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins