What You've Done Today - Yesterday is but today's memory, and tomorrow is today's dream.

I've had one really good experience with a chiropractor. He was really good and referred me to a good physical therapist and also had some notes for me to bring up with my primary care doctors. They also had an in house masseuse which was super nice and convenient. Then I moved away and lost that.

• Gasp! 1

Free games updated 3/4/21

7 hours ago, Bartimaeus said:

From what I can find out online, for the most part, but there are some specific exceptions carved out for certain states. For example, I just read that there is a law in Illinois specifically allowing chiropractors to be able to advertise themselves as offering "physical therapy" despite having no degree-holding licensed physical therapists on staff. I'm not sure exactly why Illinois is giving a bigger platform to chiropractor hacks, but yeah, I guess it'll depend from state to state.

I'm not surprised chiropractors managed to do that, they're pretty good at finding cracks and weaseling in.

Edited by Azdeus

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

2 hours ago, melkathi said:

What I did today:

Tried to figure out why I didn't have no internets.

What my cat did today:

Disconnect the network cable.

Melkie, you clearly not spending  enough quality  time with your cat 

Your cat has spoken 🐱

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela