I largely agree with MaxQuest's list. Though there are enough items / talents / foods that give Dexterity affliction resistance/immunity that I have a hard time choosing wood elves over something else.
It just happened (build-wise) that I have often taken Captain's Banquet over Shark Soup, and had no slots left for those items. But otherwise... yeap.
@MaxQuest - for BDD builds, do you believe the +3PL from Death Godlike is enough to overcome the downside of not having helmet (e.g., using Revku hat for interrupt immunity) and the added accuracy of a Human build under BDD? I've typically run Human for BDD for these reasons, especially wanting the extra accuracy in boss / megaboss fights. I had the sense I could stack enough PL from items and buffs, vs. accuracy always being valuable. Curious on your thoughts. (Also the hat slot for no interrupts or for extra damage / acc).
I always go Nature Godlike for Druids for Theme and the fact that it's super easy to self-buff to get the Godlike PL bonus - though generally this is for party builds and not solo builds.
+3 PL, usually means +3 accuracy, +15% base damage, +15% base duration, +0.75 penetration,
with a few minor exceptions:
- Slicken and Repulsing Seal will get +6 accuracy according to PL-thread.
- Soul Annihilation will get +30% base damage
- for a cc-oriented BDD'ed character Fighting Spirit will be a better choice compared to Pallid Fate. Provided that human can also equip Acina's Tricorn (for +5 ranged acc, which works with spells too), or Helm of the White Void (+10 acc with afflictions), or Thaos' Headdress (if the target is flanked).
- for a non-dot damage dealer, I would still go for human
- but for a dot-damage dealer... yes, Death Godlike can be nice here.
Edited by MaxQuest, 05 February 2019 - 08:37 AM.