RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

Gorth

Best way to enjoy games: stay away from the internet.

Indeed.

I forgot, can't say another game or genre does a role-playing feature better than rpg's themselves (even though this happens all the time). Still, on an rpg forum, it's a generally bad idea.

Edited by SonicMage117

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Hmmm, pretty sure most people avoided Fallout 76. Does that count?!

I bought it and my life is filled with regret.  ;(

Et tu, Hurlshot?

No canvas bag for you!

Meh, just kidding. I do enjoy some internet gaming. My current favourite is an MMO (Guild Wars 2) and when I need to bash something, Killing Floor 2 scratches the itch. Speaking of internet games, one of my worries at the moment is the lack of info about Borderlands 3. Makes you wonder what happened to it? Stuck in development hell? ;(

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

^ it's probably dead. But don't worry, Bethesda will probably buy the rights from Gearbox Software and make Borderlands 76...

:verymad:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Man, I keep whining about this and that all day, yet this guy still plays video games after he went blind in a shooting:

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-02-20-how-one-gamer-re-learnt-how-to-play-after-a-family-shooting-left-him-blind

Malcador was right I guess. This life sure ain't worth it... :(

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Determined guy, pretty messed up past.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Man, I keep whining about this and that all day, yet this guy still plays video games after he went blind in a shooting:

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-02-20-how-one-gamer-re-learnt-how-to-play-after-a-family-shooting-left-him-blind

Malcador was right I guess. This life sure ain't worth it... :(

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Hmmm, pretty sure most people avoided Fallout 76. Does that count?!

I bought it and my life is filled with regret. ;(

Et tu, Hurlshot?

No canvas bag for you!

Meh, just kidding. I do enjoy some internet gaming. My current favourite is an MMO (Guild Wars 2) and when I need to bash something, Killing Floor 2 scratches the itch. Speaking of internet games, one of my worries at the moment is the lack of info about Borderlands 3. Makes you wonder what happened to it? Stuck in development hell? ;(

Its Gearbox, they're probably just trying to hype the fans before selling them a lackluster product while blaming the fans for the game failing.

Fortnite just looks like complete **** and yet it's a phenomenon that comes around like maybe once in a generation. I don't get it.

Who are all the fortnite players. I don't actuallty know any.

Five year olds and older.

Edited by Vitalis

Fortnite just looks like complete **** and yet it's a phenomenon that comes around like maybe once in a generation. I don't get it.

Battle Royale is the current flavor of the month. At the time Fortnite came out, the BR king was PUBG, which was a broken, buggy, unfinished mess. Fortnite came out and gave people essentially the same experience (with added building mechanic) but in a game that actually ran well and wasn't a buggy mess. This is why it became a phenomenon overnight.
  • Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Battle Royale is to the new generation what Deathmatch/Team Deathmatch was to mine. Fortnite is the Unreal Tournament of today.

I miss the good old days of substance in a multiplayer fps.... Oh wait!

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...