We have just placed our 4.1.0 patch onto the Beta Branches of Steam. Click here for instructions of how to join the Beta. Please bear in mind that many changes are still being worked on and added as we get closer to patch! Please let us know if this patch has any unintended effects on your gamestate or if you encounter any new bugs from this patch, here in our beta forums. Thank you in advance for your help and feedback!!
Patch Notes for 4.1.0.0011
- Various typos in Forgotten Sanctum have been resolved.
- Certain conversation prerequisites will no longer be incorrectly locked or unlocked in specific circumstances.
- Prepared chants are now removed when respeccing a character.
- Fixed issue where companion game objects were not removed if they left the party on the World Map.
- The player will no longer be returned to the main menu on transitioning to or from Nekataka.
- Characters are no longer reaching 0 HP and becoming invincible.
- Due to the universal fix of assuring companions do not stay at 0HP and invincible, they will also not die if they leave your party due to going below deck.
- Ciphers will receive focus for their first attack when attacking from stealth.
- News on the Main Menu no longer displays out of date information.
- The visual effects from Garrote originates from the correct hand.
- Beguiler Focus will regenerate properly.
- Fixed a bug with Wall of Frost displaying 0 base penetration.
- Slippers of the Assassin no longer deactivate if player kills two targets at the same time with an AoE ability.
- The journal will no longer display incorrect data when opened the first time after loading a save.
- Disarming traps with multiple characters will no longer give multiple trap items.