Dragon Age 2

Rosbjerg

I meant to say this in this last thread. I admire Hassat Hunter and his arguments. I don't agree with him on most points, but he is fully committed. I'm not trying to sound patronizing, I really do like his style. It's like crazy and logic got together and had a baby, and they named it Hassat Hunter. :lol:

I meant to say this in this last thread. I admire Hassat Hunter and his arguments. I don't agree with him on most points, but he is fully committed. I'm not trying to sound patronizing, I really do like his style. It's like crazy and logic got together and had a baby, and they named it Hassat Hunter. :lol:

Crazy and Logic have a fairly bad taste in names, let me tell you.

Hassat, I'm beginning to wonder if you are hired by developers - because your aggressive arguments are actually beginning to make me defend and like DLCs.

They better give me a cut if that's so...

...Because no human being needs to consume that many calories in a single sitting? Eat it or throw it straight in the trash, it's waste.

Ehm, I do? :lol:

And according to the BMI Index I am too light. :lol:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

teehee hee that looks TOTALLY STUPID.

oh well, its not something I'll actually see in my game since dead space 2 will almost certainly be a bargain bin title for me when i get bored in summer 2012

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Blood Dragon armor vs. Sir Isaac armor. Which it's uglier?

Edited by Orogun01
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

It's exactly like people modding in Halo suits in Fallout 3 / NV.

Yep, that's the industry following the audience there.

It's exactly like people modding in Halo suits in Fallout 3 / NV.

Yep, that's the industry following the audience there.

At one point they have to realize that repetition destroys a concept. How many armors before I don't care? Worst case of it ME2, there was one armor for every pre-order from a distributor. The lot of which were useless and worst had no customization, so what's the point? Cherry on top? :)

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

2z9iot4.jpg

it's that one thing that is supposed to make Dragon Age 2 look dark and gritty

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

It's there because it's also on the armor from Dead Space 2.

didn't you see the fighter Hawke's armor? it has got one of these, too

Edited by sorophx
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Huh? No, it doesn't.

gah, don't make me look for it...

dragon-age-2-trailer-still.jpg

I guess it's supposed to be protecting the neck

Edited by sorophx
Walsingham said:

The armor looks fine in the screen (not the art), but the helmet... god... the helmet.

PS. I liked the Blood Dragon Armor look. In DA:O atleast, I never used it in ME2 (since I got DA:O UCE after ME2).

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee