Dragon Age 2

Rosbjerg

Far be it from me to disagree with a man who understand duct tape.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Look, Bioware has hired a lot of people who have started to believe their own press. They are aided and abetted by some of the most sycophantic and creepy fans on the internet.

Thats always made me wonder, why dont the developers ever take a step back and say "whoa, that just wrong"? Its like nothing is taboo to them anymore. Their forums are a mess of preteen spankery, with developer responses, that Im often surprised dont violate the T&C of their parent company rules.

It's a quote from the pilot of Burn Notice, by the way.

I should know that. But I apparently forgot. I guess I don't drink enough mojitos.

Look, Bioware has hired a lot of people who have started to believe their own press. They are aided and abetted by some of the most sycophantic and creepy fans on the internet.

Thats always made me wonder, why dont the developers ever take a step back and say "whoa, that just wrong"? Its like nothing is taboo to them anymore. Their forums are a mess of preteen spankery, with developer responses, that Im often surprised dont violate the T&C of their parent company rules.

I sometimes try to read the Bio boards. Then I see the all the 100+ page threads and give up.

I thank all the folks who sift through it to bring us interesting tidbits.

Felicia Day looks hot to me.

Their forums are a mess of preteen spankery, with developer responses, that Im often surprised dont violate the T&C of their parent company rules.

Between this and the pretentious asshattery we have here, I'm kind of at a loss where I should go for my rpg discussion.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

RPGCodex? >_< Volo is a Pretty Princess there

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Their forums are a mess of preteen spankery, with developer responses, that Im often surprised dont violate the T&C of their parent company rules.

Between this and the pretentious asshattery we have here, I'm kind of at a loss where I should go for my rpg discussion.

I find the bioware social to be not half bad. Maybe that's because I'm a chan regular. Bioware sycophants are even worse on the chan. But that's most likely because the discussion gets more heated there. Where they actually try to moderate tempers on bioware social.

I find that debating over the internet never gets you anything decent. I'm never found it. Anywhere. Occasionally people are sensible here, but even that's a coin toss.

I just go there for the spam. Though in-setting debates tend to be somewhat sensible. There's a few chantry v. mage discussions going on. You might want to facepalm at your particular opposition, I know I do, but that's tame compared to the rest of internet debates.

Edited by Tale