I'm so excited I'm speechless. Which makes it very convenient I don't have to use my vocal cords to type.

• Like 6

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Posted this in the stretch goal thread:

Yep predicted the "more companions" as said over on the RPG Codex.

To be perfectly honest I think before you go offering the choice, you need to state what the cost of those features will be. For instance IF you were to pay for more Wilderness Areas / Companions, what wouldn't we get ? Or do you have money spare

Backer portal is nice, but I'm much more interested in the gameplay trailer. It looks pretty good as it is, but I'm curious, how far is that in development, especially when it comes to spell effects? I don't mean to sound like some ungrateful brat (which I am), but considering how great everything else looks, I think the spell need more love :)

Then again, I would be more than OK with sprites if the storytelling stays on Obsidian's top of the top level.

Curse you, workplace Youtube blocker!!!! *fist shake*

Must... watch... trailer!

Until then... Backer portal: ENGAGED!

Thanks for the stupendously awesome update! 8D!!!

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Oh yes. This is what I've been waiting for.
This is the good stuff.
Gorgeous teaser, loved some of those new environments

I don't suppose you feel like posting those two new companion portraits in a bigger res for us to admire?

When in doubt, blame the elves.

I have always hated the word "censorship", I prefer seeing it as just removing content that isn't suitable or is considered offensive

Thanks, finally! Pledge registration went pretty smoothly (although, for physical international shipping pledges, at one moment of the process it says you have $20 dollars left, which get re-applied during the last step when you confirm the order), and I really like the forum badge :)

"The Price of Freedom is Eternal Vigilance" - Wing Commander IV

A+ update! The trailer made my day, or more precisely my night here in Europe.

Well done by the whole development team. I can't wait for launch next year.

Actually I'll have to continue my BG II replay session asap to make sure

my gaming skills won't be rusty by the time Pillars of Eternity is out.