What's so Funny?

rjshae

18011154_1295891643842385_83666006559161

• Like 10

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

18010858_1294029607361922_12662338703968

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Well, I'm at the ER again. I'm not sure how many bones are broken but there are indeed broken bones so today is no longer a good day.

I decided to go horseback riding - something I haven't done in a long time, and it turned out to be a mistake. I got on the horse and started out slowly, but then we went a little faster and before I knew it, we were going as fast as the horse could go.

I couldn't keep control and lost my grip and fell off, but caught my foot in the stirrup wi...th the horse dragging me through dirt and rock and it just wasn't a good time.

Thankfully the manager at Toys-R-Us came out and unplugged the machine. He actually had the nerve to take the rest of my change so I wouldn't attempt to ride the elephant.

• Like 2

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Seven Bar Jokes Involving Grammar & Punctuation

1.  A comma splice walks into a bar, it has a drink and then leaves.

2. A dangling modifier walks into a bar. After finishing a drink, the bartender asks it to leave.

3. A question mark walks into a bar?

4. Two quotation marks "walk" into a bar.

5. A gerund and an infinitive walk into a bar, drinking to drink.

6. The bar was walked into by the passive voice.

7. Three intransitive verbs walk into a bar. They sit. They drink. They leave.

• Like 2

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."