May I humbly request a watercolour edit of a couple (ok, 3) of portraits? Do it for those who like short-haired girls! :blush:

Please and thank you. :)

https://imgur.com/a/QFwvF

P.S. it's the first time I link an album with more than 1 picture, if something is wrong with the link let me know and I'll try to fix it. ^^;

Edited by Artemis Leonhart

*this kills the new Obsidian artist*

Seriously though, that's so much better. This Xoti looks like wife material.

Maia looks like she can smack anyone around. Therefor Maia trumps everyone.

Maia is definitely the best waifu choice.

Futurama-Amazon-Woman-In-The-Mood-Crushe

Edited by Juodas Varnas
  • Like 5

MwYpWie.png

Found these waifu fanedits on the codex forum. They're pretty good if you want abit more upbeat Xoti, and smaller nose Pallegina. ^_^

Ahh, nothing like sucking any unique characteristics out of your companions in favour of making TVshow babes out of them.

• Like 19

MwYpWie.png

Found these waifu fanedits on the codex forum. They're pretty good if you want abit more upbeat Xoti, and smaller nose Pallegina. ^_^

Ahh, nothing like sucking any unique characteristics out of your companions in favour of making TVshow babes out of them.

giphy.gif

• Like 6

Honestly can't see a single difference in the Maia Rua portrait. Pallegina is totally different from the actual Deadfire portrait but kind of feels more inline with her PoE portrait. I could take it or leave it. Xoti and Ydwin are crazy glammed up and distracting though. 

• Like 3

MwYpWie.png

And people are upset with the fact that women are mad at the gaming industry, 'cause straight white dudes have to get their perfect babes in every and each game. Being different and not "perfect" in their particular way is bad and those portraits showed me exactly the same way of thinking - the wrong one. :p

MwYpWie.png

And people are upset with the fact that women are mad at the gaming industry, 'cause straight white dudes have to get their perfect babes in every and each game. Being different and not "perfect" in their particular way is bad and those portraits showed me exactly the same way of thinking - the wrong one. :p

I didn't post the pictures because I wanted to have another of these soul sucking discussions in this thread. I saw portraits and posted them in the portrait thread. 

• Like 6

Being ugly somehow makes a character more unique? Interesting.

Anyway, it's escapism. Not sure what's wrong with wanting attractive characters in your fantasy game.

• Like 12

Being ugly somehow makes a character more unique? Interesting.

Anyway, it's escapism. Not sure what's wrong with wanting attractive characters in your fantasy game.

I agree. These portraits look very pretty and someone took a great effort at remaking them (except for Maia, cuz that's just the original portrait), so kudos to that someone. And kudos to the original dev artist, of course. Now if somebody will want to run a party full of super hot ladies they'll have their chance :)

As a female myself, I too like to see confident and beautiful women in the media, they're simply pleasant to look at and there is nothing wrong with that. And I've yet to hear a good reason why women should look ugly in a video game, never minding all that SJW crap that is being fed down our throats lately by misogynists and ugly fat chicks who are just being jealous. 

• Like 8

never minding all that SJW crap that is being fed down our throats lately by misogynists and ugly fat chicks who are just being jealous. 

While I don't like SJW either, you sound like a complete a**hole here.

That doesn't mean she's wrong.

• Like 1

never minding all that SJW crap that is being fed down our throats lately by misogynists and ugly fat chicks who are just being jealous. 

Well, I think it's a hyperbolic exaggeration, so yes, I think this person is wrong.

Well, I think it's a hyperbolic exaggeration, so yes, I think this person is wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

• Like 1

Oh that was no hyperbole. Thankfully, where I live we don't have to cow tow to SJWs, their gender agendas or whatever and can just call things what they are. But then again, it's just my opinion, no need to get worked up about it.

• Like 4

and I've yet to hear a good reason why women should look ugly in a video game, never minding all that SJW crap that is being fed down our throats lately by misogynists and ugly fat chicks who are just being jealous.

It's just a coping mechanism. Fat, ugly people don't have to accept they're unattractive if they convince themselves the attractive people in video games are "unrealistic". And what kind of argument is that anyway? Dragons aren't realistic either. Might as well ban dragons from video games.

• Like 1