I just wanted to insert "my" beloved dwarven boar ranger here. I already posted it in the PoE subforum some while ago. Also nice for a boar spiritshifter I guess. :)

JSZ5Ahd.jpg

Needs cropping and another background of course.

TWLXLAK.png1snlNIg.png

5vDe2Vp.png8jcA7Vr.png

mCUWZWX.jpg

xJbplV7.jpg

P.S. Meanwhile in Monster Hunter World:

LiWjs1J.jpg

• Like 2

I seems to have troubles getting this particular portrait to properly render, maybe someone could give me a hand ^^

Edit : Well I did manage to do something but ... see for yourself.

That's a bad portrait - it's too dark and I can't make out siloutette's borders so I can't make a watercolor version of it.

I'm not sure if it's kosher to post copyrighted art and ask for conversion, but if it is, I'd appreciate this portrait getting the watercolor treatment. I'm terrible with photoshop  :(

K5ymtOT.pngASqe2mw.png

Roses are read,

Violets are blue,

Omae wa mou,

Shindeiru.

Meanwhile in Monster Hunter World:

• Like 3

Definitely not a fan of the watercolor portraits, personally. I understand it's an artistic choice, but I vastly prefer the more realistic style. 

They are only for dialogue panes, so there was no analogue for their use in Pillars 1. This way they can give most or all npcs (I forget) a custom portrait. Then your character will have an additional one so that these dialogue panes can have a consistent style. For everything else it will be the standard detailed portrait.

Definitely not a fan of the watercolor portraits, personally. I understand it's an artistic choice, but I vastly prefer the more realistic style. 

They are only for dialogue panes, so there was no analogue for their use in Pillars 1. This way they can give most or all npcs (I forget) a custom portrait. Then your character will have an additional one so that these dialogue panes can have a consistent style. For everything else it will be the standard detailed portrait.

My one question about their presence in the game is... Will they replace the traditional portraits for characters who either have them or would normally have them (e.g. a Thaos/Iovara-type NPC)? I would certainly miss those.

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

My one question about their presence in the game is... Will they replace the traditional portraits for characters who either have them or would normally have them (e.g. a Thaos/Iovara-type NPC)? I would certainly miss those.

I'm guessing they would, but it would be neat if certain critical encounters used the detailed portraits. That'd be a great way to signify what sort of interaction is happening. I'd considered it an unfortunate oversight if it wasn't this way. If they did create detailed portraits for other characters I'd assume they'd find a way to use them, but maybe they didn't even make them?

Someone should ask.

Are you still accepting requests? I would be greatly appreciative for your watercolor adaptation for this piece:

Can you upload it at higher resolution on Imgur? That Photobucket site is just terrible.

Alright, so I have two files I can offer you. The original and additionally the one I tried to crop in the hopes it would save you some time and trouble. I can't seem to embed the pictures themselves, I get some weird error message from the board when I try, so I am sorry to say links will have to suffice. I am terribly sorry,

https://imgur.com/2LpyHbU - cropped

https://imgur.com/9zIjslH - full

Are you still accepting requests? I would be greatly appreciative for your watercolor adaptation for this piece:

Can you upload it at higher resolution on Imgur? That Photobucket site is just terrible.

Alright, so I have two files I can offer you. The original and additionally the one I tried to crop in the hopes it would save you some time and trouble. I can't seem to embed the pictures themselves, I get some weird error message from the board when I try, so I am sorry to say links will have to suffice. I am terribly sorry,

https://imgur.com/2LpyHbU - cropped

https://imgur.com/9zIjslH - full

The original portrait is too low res, dark and desaturated, doesn't look good in the game:

o0Uypqt.pngqJcaM06.png

2Q6o8wj.pngSk8PZur.png

9BxzG0b.jpg

nx9dwIs.jpg

• Like 1