Anybody ever wonder how Eothas, Rymrgand, Skaen, Wael and Woedica's godlike would look like?

I think Eothas's godlike would look shiny, something like aasimar.

Rymargand's all shades of frosty and white haired, maybe with ice in hair.

Not sure about the other three though.

Woedicas godlike should have a halo. But unlike the crescents of the moon godlike it should be a burning crown.

• Like 2

Greetings friends!

We absolutely love what you guys are doing with creating your own watercolor portraits and we want to help out!

Our amazing and talented Matt Hansen created a PSD doc with instructions on how to create a watercolor portrait to match the style of the game! We've also included the texture as a separate file in you aren't using Photoshop. 

Enjoy!

attachicon.gifWatercolorTemplate.zip

what's 'psd'?

And what if I don't have photoshop?

Use The Gimp.

Edited by kierun
  • Like 1

Nescire autem quid ante quam natus sis acciderit, id est semper esse puerum. Quid enim est aetas hominis, nisi ea memoria rerum veterum kum superiorum aetate contexitur? Marcus Tillius Cicero

Is there a running repository of all the old and converted images?

It not, shall I create a github one that we can dump those in so there is nice set that we can point new players to when Deadfire releases?

• Like 4

Nescire autem quid ante quam natus sis acciderit, id est semper esse puerum. Quid enim est aetas hominis, nisi ea memoria rerum veterum kum superiorum aetate contexitur? Marcus Tillius Cicero

Is there a running repository of all the old and converted images?

It not, shall I create a github one that we can dump those in so there is nice set that we can point new players to when Deadfire releases?

That would be awesome if you (or someone else) did!

I'll do it, for a turnip.

DnD item quality description mod (for PoE2) by peardox

If not one has already done it, I shall.

Might be tomorrow or other the weekend if I do it… Clearly, I will update here once it's done.

Edited by kierun

Hey Aramintai,

could you make a watercolor version of this portrait by Lucanii01?

https://lucanii01.deviantart.com/art/Rain-the-Cipher-522921730

It's pretty kickass :)

Thank you!

• Like 3

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Here's an Aumaua portrait by Fiona Staples that could use the watercolor treatment :)

NICeGlx.jpg

Edited by AndreaColombo
  • Like 4

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

@draego: The portrait/image below is fantastic!

Its not mine i found these online. But ye i love it. To bad pale elf dont have black or dark hair in POE  :facepalm: . Have to pretend she dyed it. :) From what i could find it this artist

Edited by draego
  • Like 1