The US Election 2016, Part IX

Pidesco

she came up to me, she looked emancipated and she was very thin.

wait what

Your decoding skills could use some work.  I automatically read that as emaciated because given the context, that was the only word that worked.  

microsoft-word.jpg?w=640

If you hadn't told you were a teacher, I think most people would have guessed by now ;)
  • Like 2

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

14938281_651838381645702_403387846817523

:lol:

• Like 8

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Acute Clintonian Autonecrosis is starting to spread again i see.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

What's funny is when Hillary defenders use Hillary public quotes to defend her like in thata rticle. She has already admitted that she  has two sets of beliefs and goals in public and another in private. So, just because she hasn't publicly stated she has plans to bring 650mil into the country doesn't mean that isn't her private goal. That said, that number is pure hyperbole. Not to mention, fundamentally impossible.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I find the outrage over that strange. Pretty sure most people have a business persona and a private one. :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Not when people can only base their vote on what they hear her say in public . Which is why knowing what is in her and her team's emails actually matter so people can base their votes on what she actually thinks and what she will do if 9when) she becomes Pres not what she claims to do. Heck, I'd like to know more of Trump's private (*shudder*) thoguhts too.

Having a  business persona is different than  a public and private one for a politician. Surely I don't act at work as I do her eon the net or in private with my make believe friends but that is FAR different than this. Nobody is voting for me and if they were they would want to know what my true believes were.

There's enough disinfo going around for the following to be a plausibility at the moment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5Dk5abl98A

In real news, The White House is not agreeing with Harry Reid: 

http://uk.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-whitehouse-idUKKBN12V1ZO?il=0

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

David Burge @iowahawkblog

FBI finds 650k Hillary State Dept emails on PC of notorious dickpic pervert. Headlines: "Comey Embroiled in Controversy"

post-23820-0-22903400-1477937760_thumb.png

For the first time I'm faced with a true moral dilemma, "Do you vote for someone you believe to be a sex offender in order to save the country?" Especially considering it's likely that the media concealed this during the primaries so they could use it in the general.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Thought it 650k emails in total, not 650k dealing with Clinton. Then again FBI did a check in and run so who knows.

Hope something gets brought up about the George Soros link and the apparent vote flipping through the voting machines he owns, and the project veritas videos.  Apparently a 100,000 vote petition has been signed that requires it be looked into.

I thought majority of voters already voted, so, who cares?

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Elections in America can be extremely close. If even 1% more of would-be Clinton voters sit out in November or vote 3rd party over this Trump will win.

• Like 1

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Elections in America can be extremely close. If even 1% more of would-be Clinton voters sit out in November or vote 3rd party over this Trump will win.

I don't think these elections will be that close how you guys probably imagining but I can be wrong, we will see soon

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Trump will win Florida, Ohio and Michigan. Just a guess.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

CwDvKKHVUAAPwpO.jpg.b9933411cc728f86e34c

Would be worth more if the authors were the same. But ah well, is images.

CwDvKKHVUAAPwpO.jpg.b9933411cc728f86e34c

Comey is in the exact same position as Wikileaks is, he's in an impossible position because whatever he does influences the election. Sit on the information and he influences blue+/ red- or release it and influence it red+/ blue-. The only thing that changes is which of blue/ red likes/ dislikes him. And WP is pretty definitely on Team Blue or at best Team Establishment.

At the end of the day if Hillary had not run the private server and didn't have a reflexive need to dissemble and obfuscate if not outright lie then none of this would be happening, and the attempted hatchet job on Comey has the exact same method and aim as the "Russian puppet" accusations against Wikileaks. It's all about shifting the conversation and discrediting the source rather than addressing the issue. And the trouble with that is while it is normally Politics 101 it doesn't work well for a disliked candidate as people are presupposing the worst. Similar with Trump and his sex scandals, though at least he can outright deny them as well as targeting the accusers.

The difference between him and WikiLeaks is that he isn't hiding and playing games. He's dong his job. WikiLeaks supposed has other info that they are purposefully withholding because  of some silly 'gameplan'. If they were doing it for moral reasons they would just release the info they have but they don't.