The US Election 2016, Part VIII

Pidesco

https://www.facebook.com/Danney-Williams-Clinton-1704956276415563/

All I can say is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0anBADA5pc&list=PLLUcYhPjxgkYZl1N16IOLjuPDbrur78Fj&index=3

The Clintons are the gift that just keeps on giving!  :lol:

It doesn't even matter if it's true.... it's still funny!

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

This is stupid. It is literally like hating someone for being a fan of a different sports team.

Hasn't that been the problem for years, though? That it is more important to vote for a "winner" than it is to vote for who you want to represent you?  Therefore the goal is to win at all costs?

This has been my explanation for the "if you don't vote democrate/republican you are throwing your vote away" types.

• Like 2

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Hilzilla wanted to drone Assange: http://truepundit.com/under-intense-pressure-to-silence-wikileaks-secretary-of-state-hillary-clinton-proposed-drone-strike-on-julian-assange/

Given the huge amount of damage those revelations did to the country, hard for me to hold it against her. And to rub salt into the wound, US is paying for the traitor's sex change operation.

Edited by Wrath of Dagon

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

This is stupid. It is literally like hating someone for being a fan of a different sports team.

Hasn't that been the problem for years, though? That it is more important to vote for a "winner" than it is to vote for who you want to represent you?  Therefore the goal is to win at all costs?

This has been my explanation for the "if you don't vote democrate/republican you are throwing your vote away" types.

The fault is not in our stars but ourselves. I guess. I'm not sure what that says about is as a people.... but it isn't good.

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

And the revolutionaries prior to that were the Jacobins and the revolutionaries prior to that were America's founding fathers.

Truly all these groups are one in the same.

The enlightment was a mistake.

Poe's Law in action.

I wouldn't want in any other way.

clear and effective communication is for cucks

Instead of highlighting the false equivalence between leftwing authoritarian revolutionaries of the latest generations and the founders of the USA, it is more fun dwelving in insightful commentary on the consequences of doing such. It's super fun!

Throwing the SJW label at Ginsberg is ridiculous.  The woman was born in 1933, she has overcome a tremendous amount of adversity to get where she is today.

Yeah, SJW's were called "Stalinists" when she was born.

am sensing that you ain't joking, but is difficult to believe.

HA! Good Fun!

Most "revolutionaries" active in the 60's and 70's in the western democracies, were self-professed stalinists, trotskyists or maoists. Nothing strange about that really.

fixed

although lumping all three together is a bit misguided.  regardless, analogizing post war revolutionaries and and the current sjw movement is "strange."  is "strange" at best.

HA! Good Fun!

They share the same thinking as they wish to be the new aristocracy of the societies that they wish to build, which for some reason always fails because they seem to forget how reality works. 

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

"Julian Assange and his free-speech brainchild Wikileaks were once lauded as global heroes of public service among United States politicians and policy makers. But by 2010, four years after its inception during the President George W. Bush administration, Assange and his organization were no longer considered lovable troublemakers and mavericks"

Not surprising. Demos thought he was kewl when his target was Bush... but when the target is them. He is worst thing ever. LMAO

Typical SJW Nazism (which btw can and does include Republicans)... it's not the method that is the issue it is the target. 

"Under Intense Pressure to Silence Wikileaks, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton Proposed Drone Strike on Julian Assange"

If true, EVIL. But, I don't wholy trust Assange either. But, it ain't surprising since targeting non combatants is a huge part of Obama's war policies.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

And the revolutionaries prior to that were the Jacobins and the revolutionaries prior to that were America's founding fathers.

Poe's Law in action.

Instead of highlighting the false equivalence between leftwing authoritarian revolutionaries of the latest generations and the founders of the USA, it is more fun dwelving in insightful commentary on the consequences of doing such. 

"Exactly as much as they do with the Founding Fathers" is a completely factual answer to the question "how much do 'SJWs' have in common with stalinists?", ie. the only sane response to both is "not very much at all".

Edited by aluminiumtrioxid

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

They both begin with S. So there is that.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Poe's Law in action.

Instead of highlighting the false equivalence between leftwing authoritarian revolutionaries of the latest generations and the founders of the USA, it is more fun dwelving in insightful commentary on the consequences of doing such. 

"Exactly as much as they do with the Founding Fathers" is a completely factual answer to the question "how much do 'SJWs' have in common with stalinists?", ie. the only sane response to both is "not very much at all".

I disagree. They share the same marxistic foundation of class distinctions and the distributions of such of which can be decided by a new aristocracy compiled themselves or by a strong leader. The founders of the USA are based on the ideals freedom of Loche, meaning from such ruling powers.

The only thing in common the stalinists have with the founding fathers is that they are modernistic ideals, as man itself is of the highest principle.

//edit: Now look how boring it became when we try to be serious, pfeh.

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

They share the same thinking as they wish to be the new aristocracy of the societies that they wish to build, which for some reason always fails because they seem to forget how reality works. 

you are indulging in crude hasty generalization.  characterize stalinist as dewey-eyed idealists might also be a stretch.  regardless, to make following logical connection rbg -->sjw--> stalinist is laughable. 

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Democrats and Republicans complain about a third party candidate (who used to be Republican).  The question, of course, is do they raise fair complaints, or are they putting this out there because both sides are afraid Johnson is "stealing" votes from "their" candidate?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

The article is there for people to read. As I understand it he tried to veto just about everything and he privatized the state's prisons.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I disagree. They share the same marxistic foundation of class distinctions and the distributions of such of which can be decided by a new aristocracy compiled themselves or by a strong leader. The founders of the USA are based on the ideals freedom of Loche, meaning from such ruling powers.

[citation needed]

• Like 1

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

The article is there for people to read. As I understand it he tried to veto just about everything and he privatized the state's prisons.

Sure, there's some objective statements; but things like the Republican saying he gave him a "blank stare" when they first met or the Democrat who said he was clueless and didn't want to learn (or something like that) seem...a bit character assassinationy - although they may actually be true.  That's why I wrote.

• Like 1

The article doesn't look to closely at the actual numbers in New Mexico though, which tend to paint him in a favorable light.  Here is a different view:

http://www.cato.org/blog/cato-fiscal-grades-gary-johnson-william-weld?utm_content=bufferd3c14&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Edited by Hurlshot

Cato ain't unbiased m8.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

Onetime Libertarian presidential nominee Ron Paul said Monday he isn't planning to support Gary Johnson, the party's nominee for 2016.

Instead, the former Texas congressman told MSNBC that he agrees with Green Party candidate Jill Stein on many issues.

After he was introduced as a Stein supporter, Paul was quick to point out that he is not endorsing Stein or anyone else. But he said he feels Stein's policies have a libertarian bent.

"Liberty is all chopped to pieces," Paul said. "Liberals defend some parts of liberty and conservatives other parts and progressives are pretty good too on foreign policy."

"I said if the independents who don't know what to do and who should they pick, I say if you tend to lead progressivism and liberalism and you are interested in expressing yourself—you can vote for the Green Party," Paul clarified.

Link - warning NSFW

... or maybe it is. I dunno. I guess it depends where you work

Free games updated 3/4/21

well, if you got over-the-top student debt, stein is the candidate for you.  she wants to eliminate all student loan debt, which is only a bit more fiscal responsible than trump's suggestion o' defaulting on fed debt.  

on the dove v. hawk spectrum, stein would be a bit left o' this guy

c6cfc4546e84827ecb2b090b96eac88b.jpg

that being said, our family is overwhelming stein supporters as she is the one national candidate who is visible and active when it comes to indian issues.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)