The US Election 2016, Part VI

Pidesco

It seems Hillzilla gets heavy beating for her irredeemable comment. Her campaign manager tried to defend her speech but fell flat. Now she is trying to take it back but it seems to late. Donald just won the election.

I find it hard to believe she offended you?

No Trump will lose and the women of the USA will teach him his lesson in humility. For those interested in the actual perfect example of what I mean check this video, now its important to remember in life there are different types of sexists. Trump isnt the type of sexist that resents women or thinks they should be in the kitchen. No he is the type of sexist that cant handle a women telling him what to do ....watch this video to understand why many women understandably wont vote Trump 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

trololol00000l

5mj035.jpg

jCiBcS.png

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

It seems Hillzilla gets heavy beating for her irredeemable comment. Her campaign manager tried to defend her speech but fell flat. Now she is trying to take it back but it seems to late. Donald just won the election.

Wishful thinking much?

• Like 1

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

Wishful thinking much?

Not quite:

Give that a watch, mind who did the poll, and mind one stat in particular towards the end of his list of numbers.

I personally feel like it would be foolish to call this for either side, simply because of how...well, retarded and terrible both sides are. Tomorrow Trump could be leading by 7 points, then he'll say we should suicide bomb Russia using our brown citizens and suddenly he's behind 20. Then when you think Hillary can't screw it up now, oh look, it turns out she murdered a man and a wikileaks email shows that she struck a deal where a cure for cancer is repressed so some pharma lobbyists can make more money (I do hope those examples were obvious enough examples so no one thinks this stuff actually happened), and somehow Trump is now leading by 15. It just goes back and forth, and honestly I think a huge role in who wins will simply be "who does a derp thing just before election day," which could easily be either of them since Trump himself is unpredictable and does a fantastic job of sinking his own ship, whereas for Hillary, Wikileaks could have a number of things up their sleeves.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

No Trump will lose and the women of the USA will teach him his lesson in humility. For those interested in the actual perfect example of what I mean check this video, now its important to remember in life there are different types of sexists. Trump isnt the type of sexist that resents women or thinks they should be in the kitchen. No he is the type of sexist that cant handle a women telling him what to do ....watch this video to understand why many women understandably wont vote Trump 

I think more of political correctness as being a form of political slavery - mutual respect between people is a subtle thing that once gained can't be lost through words, banter, or what may actually be a challenge (Trump referring to the employee on her knees) between people to rise above political correctness and show that gained respect with a suitable retort.  Unfortunately, I think that this way of thinking is a generational thing, gone the way of common sense, cognitive analytical thinking, and replaced by programmed behaviour and accepted predetermined attitudes.

• Like 1

http://archive.is/G2QYV

These concerns focus on millions of dollars that Comey accepted from a Clinton Foundation defense contractor, Comey’s former membership on a Clinton Foundation corporate partner’s board, and his surprising financial relationship with his brother Peter Comey, who works at the law firm that does the Clinton Foundation’s taxes.

It's just how the game is played folks. The second amendment in the US constitution should be abolished according to those playing it btw :^)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I was far more offended when Barack Obama & Janet Napolitano questioned my patriotism by calling me a likely terrorist since I am a veteran and I actually agree with freedom and individual liberty being what this country is all about. Hillary Clinton is a liar and not a good example of the best the human race has to offer. But right now she is nobody. A candidate. She thinks 47% if America is deplorable? So what? If she actually wins this election it becomes a problem.

By the way Bruce, have you contemplated how much crow you will have to eat if Trump actually wins this thing? Better chew it good!  :lol:

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I was far more offended when Barack Obama & Janet Napolitano questioned my patriotism by calling me a likely terrorist since I am a veteran and I actually agree with freedom and individual liberty being what this country is all about. Hillary Clinton is a liar and not a good example of the best the human race has to offer. But right now she is nobody. A candidate. She thinks 47% if America is deplorable? So what? If she actually wins this election it becomes a problem.

By the way Bruce, have you contemplated how much crow you will have to eat if Trump actually wins this thing? Better chew it good!  :lol:

She didn't say that in any way.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

She didn't say that in any way.

I stand corrected. She said half of Trump's supporters were in a basket of deplorables. Not that that is an improvement. But hey, at least she only insulted 25% of Americans. Obama insulted us all last week.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I think more of political correctness as being a form of political slavery - mutual respect between people is a subtle thing that once gained can't be lost through words, banter, or what may actually be a challenge (Trump referring to the employee on her knees) between people to rise above political correctness and show that gained respect with a suitable retort.  Unfortunately, I think that this way of thinking is a generational thing, gone the way of common sense, cognitive analytical thinking, and replaced by programmed behaviour and accepted predetermined attitudes.

Thanks for commenting, I do appreciate the fact you trying to understand it 

I was raised in a matriarchal society and gender equality was installed in me in a natural and reasonable way. This meant I am very supportive of women's rights but sometimes I get it wrong as I always generally take the womens side in cases of abuse ...so maybe 1/12 women are lying about rape 

Im just mentioning this because there is quite a bit more I want to add about what that video symbolizes and I dont want to seem I think you insensitive. Its more how I was raised and how I see the world 

GD I am not trying to annoy you by being condescending but how did Obama offend you? Was it this link and what exactly did he say that honestly offended you ?

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/09/07/obama-insults-lazy-americans-in-laos/

Yes as far as a Trump victory is concerned I have had to accept it could happen. I wont lie it was difficult to acknowledge this but I have come to realize that there a sector of Trump supporters that dislike the idea of  a women being president so much they just ignore the obvious inconsistencies with Trump

Trump at his core is suppose to be "  saving white people ", but I am embarrassed that some white people truly think someone like Trump is a rationale choice for saving them 

Trump really symbolizes all the worst traits and stereotypes that people have of  rich. white Capitalists ...he is like a caricature straight out " Confessions of an Economic Hit Man"

And to make things worse many people outside the USA then think Trump represents the views of all white people in the USA. As you know I have strong family and work ties to the USA so basically they think people like you and I are like Trump. I then explain the Trump reality and because I have a fairly good reputation on these radio talk shows most people believe me

But I have to do it fairly often....its embarrassing  :cat:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

@Bruce, no I was not offended by that. He is a small petty man that thinks humility is achieved by abasement. It isn't. I've been called worse by much better people. But I was mortally offended in 2009 when he and his DHS director told to police to keep a close eye on people like me because we were likely terrorists. F--k him. 

Thomas Sowell

Still not sure why the lazy comment is offensive. Both seem pretty obvious to me and it is laziness in one area not overall.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

"I was raised in a matriarchal society and gender equality was installed in me in a natural and reasonable way"

Don't you see the hilkariousness of this sort of sexism?

'Gender equality' 'matriarchial society'. Those terms cannot go together. DOES NOT COMPUTE.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"I was raised in a matriarchal society and gender equality was installed in me in a natural and reasonable way"

Don't you see the hilkariousness of this sort of sexism?

'Gender equality' 'matriarchial society'. Those terms cannot go together. DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Didnt you know this about me ?

Why do you think I am so aware and supportive of gender equality 

John Milton 

If Hillary's too sick to run then it looks like Bernie didn't have to use the icepick after all.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

If Hillary's too sick to run then it looks like Bernie didn't have to use the icepick after all.

Guys to be honest none of you have ever worried about her health before, now this attention seems false

She is fine, she has a very good doctor and if she really was sick and couldn't run she wouldn't 

John Milton 

Guys to be honest none of you have ever worried about her health before, now this attention seems false

She is fine, she has a very good doctor and if she really was sick and couldn't run she wouldn't

kx515m0.jpg

Just having a bit of fun. As a practical matter, in a detached observation, seems HRC does have some health issues lingering. Extent and severity can't be determined by video observation, but she does not appear to be a well woman. Furthermore, her health is not the real issue. The fact that she demonstrably untrustworthy makes her assertions about her health look like more subterfuge, even if she's telling the truth now. Her health makes her trustworthiness question more relevant.

Edited by quidproquo
  • Like 2

As a bear in winter, so must I too hibernate soon.

Guys remember when the Democratic Party made the smart choice and chose the candidate that could slaughter Trump in the polls with zero chance for oddities or random news stories tanking their favorability?

Me neither.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?