What are you playing right now

Rosbjerg

Mostly GRID Autosport.  It's a decent enough semi-realistic racer.  The ****ing spotter is annoying, though.  Has there ever been a racing game where the spotter wasn't useless and flat out wrong 80% of the time?

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Hit 110 in WoW...that was fast. Healing dungeons is fun with impatient tanks, but good thing I am a healer not some disposable DPS monkey so can find a new group easily :lol:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Will say that the skaven are the biggest pain for the sisters because of the powerful AoE range going on. For direct range damage, nothing compares to maxed comets with high intelligence and good casting skills. Probably mercs, good chance for witch hunters, small chance I choose skaven next.

Odd, after the early game, where Skaven really were a threat, I can't say Skaven gave me much issues. Granted I tend to keep my Warband together. I meann, sure they hurt, but they go down so easily to the sheer attack power of the Sisters that they are hardly a threat. The Cult of the Possessed otoh can really dish out the pain and can take quite the beating as well making them the more dangerous opponents in my book (having a bunch of units that tend to ignore parry is another one that really hurts my composition).

sit for long periods in a redoubt in order to make sure I get two or three on one with my sisters. Puts my warriors in close quarters and the skaven at later levels have ugly AoE attacks. Adapted by spreading out in wider ambush sites. Wouldn't work against a human more than once or twice because he'd adapt to me.

Agree, tho, skaven go down like cheap hookers. Don't even need to double team. One ambush and a good attack or two and Bob's your uncle.

Remember playing the table top game when it first came out. Think it was 2000 or something like that. It's great to play a FB or 40K game that only takes a couple of hours between setup and finish. It's a great game.

I tried Melkathi's suggestion of witch hunters, but the same problem as always. Weaker on range than mercs and weaker on melee than sisters. Like to see Asur and maybe Bretonnia, but I don't think they were in first cut of the game. Been a long time.

Did a couple of witch hunter scenarios and their dapper attire wasn't enough. Now doing mercs for the longbowmen.

As a bear in winter, so must I too hibernate soon.

I had high hopes for that game until it turned into Every Man's Refund

• Like 2

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Apparently story DLC for Mankind Divided (part of my digital deluxe edition) will drop on the 23rd of this month, with the next one in 2017. At least I can move the game off my SSD for at least a few months until that next story DLC comes after I finish that first one.

I noticed I had a 'Jensen story' somehow, pretty sure I got the regular editon. Tried playing and lost interest immediately. Anyway if it's just that type of standalone chapter, like the DLC from Human revolution, I'm not interested at all.

Stop messing with my augs and my inventory every time I have to play a DLC. Take your cue from how far I am in the main story and set the difficulty from that instead. Or make a new hub area and make me care about that. No good reason to remove it from the main story at all except I think it was supposed to have been a pre order bonus. 

That's not really a good reason either. 

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Back to X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse.

I'm not sure why so many people act like this is better than Ultimate Alliance 2. The one good thing it has going on is the environmental destruction, which is admittedly wonderful. But the roster is restrictive, with lots of supporting characters you can't use, and most levels are just a chore of killing waves with nothing else going on. Like Act 3 is basically "destroy the core, destroy the infinite factory, fight the Stepford Cuckoos, SUDDENLY HOLOCAUST." That's not a story, it's barely a plot.

I'm in Act 4 now and will probably finish, but I honestly don't care about what happens next. I'm not looking forward to anything.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Every Man's Refund!!! Lol, that's such a cool name. Just saw this article today: "Hello Games have not commented at all the unprecedented large number of refunds but they have been continuing to release patches to the game tirelessly fixing many bugs but the core of the game is still mostly boring and without much substance."

Still one can't help but admire their marketing skills. To sell almost one million copies of the game that is so bad. 

You know after Paris the pacing of Deus Ex feels a little rushed, I think what's needed here is some downtime and a chance to consolidate, explore and recuperate, perhaps at the retaken Vandenburg base. Then move on for the final conflict that Mr Page ushers in.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Every Man's Refund!!! Lol, that's such a cool name. Just saw this article today: "Hello Games have not commented at all the unprecedented large number of refunds but they have been continuing to release patches to the game tirelessly fixing many bugs but the core of the game is still mostly boring and without much substance."

Still one can't help but admire their marketing skills. To sell almost one million copies of the game that is so bad. 

Yes, I joked in another forum that Sean Murray should either become a prophet or a career politician, cos he spun that **** on an almost Biblical scale. Even now he's wisely keeping his mouth shut while snorting cocaine off plastic boobies.

I admit to being enthralled with the initial videos, almost on the verge of pre-ordering at one point. The only thing that kept me from doing it was the price of the collectors edition for the PC.

Best money never spent.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor
  • Like 1

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Yes, I joked in another forum that Sean Murray should either become a prophet or a career politician, cos he spun that **** on an almost Biblical scale. Even now he's wisely keeping his mouth shut while snorting cocaine off plastic boobies.

I admit to being enthralled with the initial videos, almost on the verge of pre-ordering at one point. The only thing that kept me from doing it was the price of the collectors edition for the PC.

Best money never spent.

Sean Murray for the president! :)

I practically stopped preordering games long time ago, I do it only to support developers I like and trust. But yes, their price was and is rather steep. Despite what I heard about refunds though, they processed mine rather quickly. 

I'm assuming the confrontation with Talos Rucker ends the same way no matter what?

I am pretty sure he dies no matter what.  I had him coming along peacefully and he handed me evidence before he died.  

Yeah, that's a bit disappointing.

I find the side missions provided more variety about how you could complete the mission (ie. different outcomes).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'm assuming the confrontation with Talos Rucker ends the same way no matter what?

I am pretty sure he dies no matter what.  I had him coming along peacefully and he handed me evidence before he died.  

I find the side missions provided more variety about how you could complete the mission (ie. different outcomes).

I thought that the last few missions had a lot of outcomes depending on your previous choices.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I'm thinking about going back to Solus. It's kind of empty and a bit boring, but that smoke monster beastie is interesting. I don't know if the game is horror, survival, or if it just takes a long bit to get to the fighting. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying my merc band. Those archers are the bee's knees! My mainstays with the sisters was concentration of force and outlasting the villains with healing circles and rotating warriors in and out of close combat. Mainstay with the mercs, at least in early running, is pepper the villains at range before they close.

As a bear in winter, so must I too hibernate soon.

I thought that the last few missions had a lot of outcomes depending on your previous choices.

Did they?  I've only played through once so far, so I can't comment on those yet.  The ones I have tackled thus far, I haven't seen different options to choose from that result in a different outcome.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Did they?  I've only played through once so far, so I can't comment on those yet.  The ones I have tackled thus far, I haven't seen different options to choose from that result in a different outcome.

If you remember well you know what i'm talking about, there are points when the game forces you to make a dual choice. Depending on those choice lies the outcome of some characters and some future dual choices. The kicker is that one of those dual choices is a fake where you can actually perform so well that you achieve both competing goals.

I don't want to spoil it for everyone but if you completed the game and know what i'm talking about just google the walkthrough for those missions and see what the different outcomes would have been.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Yeah, there was a bunch of different ways for the last mission to go down, depending on choices you made.  It seems to have a pretty solid replay value just to check them out, plus the fact you can go with different playstyles.  I'll wait on DirectX 12 though.

So I sort of decided to jump on the COD bandwagon since I don't like the setting for BATTLEFIELD 1. I bought Black Ops 3 about a week ago and I was about to buy the Season Pass but decided not to after I heard that the maps aren't played by most people. 

But then something else happened: I saw the footage for Modern Warfare remastered and fell in love with it. The sad part is that the only way to get Modern Warfare Remastered is to get the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition which costs $80. 

I never pre-ordered anything before but I am really itching to get this. 

What say ye?! 

Yay or nay?

Should I give my money to Craptivision or should I reconsider and give my money to ElectronicFarts?!

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

What makes the remastered better? If it's just tiny graphic tweaks, I'd say nay.

It's just the graphics but they do look a whole lot better.

Nay, it'll be released as a standalone, they're too greedy not to do it.

In the meantime, I'm sure there must be interesting shooters made with a little more love?

True. I don't think the multiplayer would survive if they kept it to preorders and such.

Nay it is then. I might go back to Red Orchestra 2 or Bad Company 2 then. Thanks for the input, friends!

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.