Attacks in Paris

Malcador

Clearly this is more Hibernian misinformation to take your money. Why do you think US paper money is green? Coincidence? I think not.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

You guys western always show off your forces in movies, to the point forgetting the ones who help you out...always ego centirc...don't even give a recognition in your movie....only recently US say something...

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/us-thanks-malaysia-for-black-hawk-down-rescue-in-somalia-bernama

US military is not so great, you guys depends on technology so much, without it your military is nothing...today you just use drones, stealth aircraft, air strikes...rarely going into physical....despite your high technology, your moral is low, your army think they are coolest of all...and so they become bad...like in Iraq....and so many other places...

Your army are almost like a band of mercenaries...doing jobs for corporates to secure their interests...

Edited by Qistina

Do you guys know who saved US troops in Somalia in Black Hawk Down?

It was Malaysian commandos...

But your movie don't show that...

We replaced the British in U-571 about the capture of the Enigma machine in WWII, I don't think fidelity in film to history has ever been our strong point...

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

We replaced the British in U-571 about the capture of the Enigma machine in WWII, I don't think fidelity in film to history has ever been our strong point...

wasn't it technically some Polish guys that cracked initial code and smuggled captured device?

wasn't it technically some Polish guys that cracked initial code and smuggled captured device?

That was the initial version. Turing came in to the picture when the next version proved to difficult to crack.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Well technically U-571 was sunk and not captured so there's all sorts of errors in that picture.

Poland had captured (1928) and cracked (1932) the Enigma code and gave that information to the UK before the war.  The British captured an updated Enigma machine/codebook when they captured U-110 in 1942 (amid 13 other captures during the war). The US captured U-505 and Canada the U-774 in 1944 the only non-British captures .

Edited by Amentep

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Is a shame, I think one of them died in the rescue attempt. Movie did get a bit propagandist, the book by Bowden is nice. Especially when the Delta operators disparage the Rangers and comment that 10th Mountain Div. were barely competent themselves, heh.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

, "you took the children of Native Americans"

I did no such thing. Whya re you lying? Accusing someone of kidnapping falsely is evil.

"US military is not so great, you guys depends on technology so much, without it your military is nothing...today you just use drones, stealth aircraft, air strikes...rarely going into physical....despite your high technology, your moral is low, your army think they are coolest of all...and so they become bad...like in Iraq....and so many other places...

Your army are almost like a band of mercenaries...doing jobs for corporates to secure their interests..."

Tech is part of the military. Alla rmies use. it. Also, if the US military is so horrible why is it even in wars they supposedly 'lose' they usually outkill opponents by absolutely ridiculous margins. The biggest weakness of the US army is that the Amerikan people feel Amerikan lives are worth a billion non Amerikans so one dead soldier is enough to call for end of war. LMAO

While many other countries don't care if their solders are killed by the millions.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Russians and their propaganda pictures :D

11ad423f92d96c149ac60a74ecec8d0e.jpg

On the other hand I believe these are first publically shown pictures of attacking the actual source of income for ISIS, i.e. oil infrastructure and transport routes. So it may seem that Russians indeed do not care about resources in that region, but more political influence, while Turkey&US avoided those targets probably in hopes of reclaiming them fairly intact.

Edited by Darkpriest

It seems like the ringleader was also able to sneak into Europe diguised as a refugee, all while Europol estimate that between 2000 to 5000 ISIS jihadists are now missing somewhere on the continent.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/12006622/Paris-attacks-every-migrant-and-tourist-to-be-screened-as-EU-races-to-secure-borders.html

Well, one has at least been caught in Sweden so far.

Thank you for this, Mutti Merkel. I fully expect you to commit Seppuku in order to restore your honor after your folly. Then send all "refugee" males aged 17-50 back to where they came from. We will keep your women & children until you have peace in your home countries.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

It seems like the ringleader was also able to sneak into Europe diguised as a refugee, all while Europol estimate that between 2000 to 5000 ISIS jihadists are now missing somewhere on the continent.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/12006622/Paris-attacks-every-migrant-and-tourist-to-be-screened-as-EU-races-to-secure-borders.html

Thank you for this, Mutti Merkel. I fully expect you to commit Seppuku in order to restore your honor after your folly. Then send all "refugee" males aged 17-50 back to where they came from. We will keep your women & children until you have peace in your home countries.

But Meshugger I am looking for your realistic suggestions around  how to reduce the likelihood of extremists infiltrating the EU pretending to be refugees

Would you really send back all current refugees who are now in Europe since Germany said they should be welcomed? Do you not think this is unrealistic and will seen as a humanitarian crisis

All the EU  can do going forward is have stricter screening policies and better assessments of people coming into the EU...thats what the article alludes to 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

But Meshugger I am looking for your realistic suggestions around  how to reduce the likelihood of extremists infiltrating the EU pretending to be refugees

Would you really send back all current refugees who are now in Europe since Germany said they should be welcomed? Do you not think this is unrealistic and will seen as a humanitarian crisis

All the EU  can do going forward is have stricter screening policies and better assessments of people coming into the EU...thats what the article alludes to 

Let me give you some perspective here on what is realistic and "realistic". There was only one thing that Stalin truly feared, and that was the power of the human spirit, as he himself was a testament on what will alone could accomplish. So realisticly, it is completely possible to throw out all men between 17-50 arriving as refugees in Europe during 2015. The women, children and elderly will be kept of course. The rest of the men will have their cases reviewed again with greater scrutiny.

It has been accomplished before with little manpower: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

A total of 750 immigration and border patrol officers and investigators, 300 jeeps, cars and buses, and seven airplanes were allocated for the operation......Overall, there were 1,078,168 apprehensions made in the first year of Operation Wetback, with 170,000 being rounded up from May to July 1954.

But that's not what you are talking about. You are talking about "realistic". Meaning what is politically acceptable, what could have support by the establishment. Why should anyone care about what they have to say in this? Their policies are the result of this whole mess.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

It is already a crisis. We also do not have enough resources to facilitate such a big number in such a short term.

If you are so pro-refugee do it on your own. Invite one family to live with you in your house and support them. Get the expenses to be recognizee as your tax deductible from the tax base and voila. Do not enforce something on a state which you would be not comfortable with in your own house.

Now imagine that 1 in 50 is a potential life threat to you and your family. Would you like to play such a game?

I only find the refugee problem of Europe and America is an irony...it is because...let see...white peoples are everywhere...America is the best example, white people also in South Africa, Australia, anywhere...white people flooded the world....but today white people whining about Asian refugees...

But there's so many of them to send back, plus I can't really be bothered.  Maybe we could find some other Solution?  You know, one that will solve the problem for Final?  Ooo maybe we could get some free labour out of them too...

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

There is a ongoing terrorist attack in Mali where terrorist are holding 170 people in hotel.

Media sources say jihadists, no knowledge if they belong ISIS or boko haran or some other group

Yes I'm following this, the terrorists will be linked to Islamic extremists...they do exist in Mali and have been trying to destabilize the country for years. The French military has been instrumental in preventing this and they have forces permanently based in Mali

http://news.yahoo.com/islamic-extremists-attack-timbuktu-north-mali-122803432.html;_ylt=A0LEVxu3605WSTIAibVXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEyaG9udTVyBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjA5MTNfMQRzZWMDc3I-

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

"white peoples are everywhere..."

Could've fooled me.

All those white peoples are from Europe, flooding earth through colonizations...today some even become their own country such as USA, Canada, Australia and South Africa.

Comparing white people with other races, white peoples are more....just combine all white population of white people countries then compare with colored peoples, see who's flooding the earth...it's white people.

White people who have white skin and blue eyes alone exceeding any races on earth, not to mention the white people genocide many other peoples in history, some colored peoples even extinct because of white people.

The world is overpopulated by white....

Edited by Qistina

"white peoples are everywhere..."

Could've fooled me.

All those white peoples are from Europe, flooding earth through colonizations...today some even become their own country such as USA, Canada, Australia and South Africa.

Comparing white people with other races, white peoples are more....just combine all white population of white people countries then compare with colored peoples, see who's flooding the earth...it's white people.

And for god dont start with that slavery nonsense. I would even claim that whites used least slaves of all other races, just look at pyramids...

White people who have white skin and blue eyes alone exceeding any races on earth, not to mention the white people genocide many other peoples in history, some colored peoples even extinct because of white people.

The world is overpopulated by white....

This is pure gold :)

So there is 1B chineese and 1B Indian people, how on earth can there be more than 3B whites?

And please stop with that BS that only whites created empires. Ottomans wanted world domination, Mongols controlled one of largest empires. And I am sure there were more empires in Asia as well. And last time i checked it was asians and blacks who are 'flooding' right now. Just compare birth rates in these groups

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"