E3 2015 AND YOU!

Bryy

Another year, another Beyond Good and Evil no show.  I'm sure I can count on Nintendo to not give me a new Metroid nor a new F-Zero tomorrow.

nucky-table-flip-o.gif

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Posting from NewYork at my grandparents house, but the EA conference felt like it couldn't properly compartmentalize. 

And Ubisoft feels like a pile of promise but knowing them they'll screw up spectacularly on delivery of half those titles.

Honestly the one that I was mot interested in and hit me emotionally was Unravel. Just how nervous the lead developer was and how much emotion they put into a bundle of yarn grabbed me by the guts.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

XCOM2 hype on the IGN e3 starting NOW!

http://ca.ign.com/events/e3

No movement penalty when carrying a downed teammate.

rolling_eyes_neil_degrasse_tyson.gif

i guess that the trade off is that you can't use weapons whiled doing this, also the double move in the demo was AFTER we picked up the wounded soldier and that was the "demo'ish" thing.

I'd rather have them focus more on pure gameplay with actual mechanics than flavoring it with actions that you won't see in the game, but from what was shown it shapes up to be a good game... still waiting for the Geoscape details though, but that will come on Thursday on their own full presentation of the game.

Honestly the one that I was mot interested in and hit me emotionally was Unravel. Just how nervous the lead developer was and how much emotion they put into a bundle of yarn grabbed me by the guts.

Yarny! The whole concept, I adore it. 

All Stop. On Screen.

That was an intersting game on the youtubes. Ancestors... a game from the leaders behind Sands of Time and Assassins Creed, about significant points in human history (the only game footage is monkey man standing up for the first time.)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

So, there's going to be a new South Park, and it's being made by Ubisoft San Francisco? Is this the thing you earthlings call irony or will the game implode in a cloud of smug?

(bonus: I always have a laugh at wikipedia's "too many primary sources!!!" complaints)

Edited by Zoraptor
  • Like 1

The most exciting thing announced so far has been the launch of a Kickstarter project

130.gif

Still, though, Shenmue 3.

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Shenmue 3 is the true sequel to the classic open world action RPG games, Shenmue and Shenmue 2. Created for modern platforms (PC and PlayStation 4) and built in Unreal 4, Shenmue 3 will continue the legacy of Shenmue.

Well I wasted money contributed on Dreamfall Chapters so it would be criminal not to help Suzuki-sama.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Shenmue 3 is the true sequel to the classic open world action RPG games, Shenmue and Shenmue 2. Created for modern platforms (PC and PlayStation 4) and built in Unreal 4, Shenmue 3 will continue the legacy of Shenmue.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ysnet/shenmue-3

Well I wasted money contributed on Dreamfall Chapters so it would be criminal not to help Suzuki-sama.

Wow...it went up $470,000 in the time it took me to read through the pitch.  That's pretty darn impressive.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ysnet/shenmue-3

Wow...it went up $470,000 in the time it took me to read through the pitch.  That's pretty darn impressive.

When you announce kickstarter front of over million people that isn't that impressive. There has been faster kickstarter that didn't got similar boost of visibility

Big publishers will see Shenmue fly through 2 million dollars and perhaps now consider allowing Kickstarter for other IPs they are holding hostage.

Alpha Protolol 2, Beyond Good & Evil 2, Heavy Metal F.A.K.K.2 2, Oni 2, etc.

Edited by HoonDing

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

This is going to cross the million mark before midnight (EDT), isn't it?  They may meet their goal by morning.

And yes, announcing this at E3 obviously helps.  Tons of eyeballs and all that.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸