Pictures of your games Part 6

Okay, I've saturated this thread enough, no more Jotun screenies after this, I promise *fingers crossed*

uuBT8td.jpg

ZCfMbOK.jpg

I lied, I promise NOTHING!

MUAHAHA

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Kefka_-_Laugh.gif

• Like 4

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I gave you time to post something. You did not use it. So it is my turn again :p

A couple more scenery shots from Mordheim:

A well corrupted and reshaped by the warp:

0HsaPY8.jpg

Proclamations on the old oak

5TIW4ti.jpg

And the walking pin cushion. I am not sure if she is lucky to have survived all those wounds or unlucky to have suffered them. Interesting though that at least the missing eye does show on the model.

JEiqLXf.jpg

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

You can have the highest polygon count in the world and insanely high resolution textures and near photo realistic graphics, and none of that holds a candle to a really good hand drawn aesthetic.

Not "hand drawn" per se (and unfortunately no screenshot), but I would add Trine (and Trine 2) to the list of absolutely gorgeous non-realisc gfx games.

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

You can have the highest polygon count in the world and insanely high resolution textures and near photo realistic graphics, and none of that holds a candle to a really good hand drawn aesthetic.

Not "hand drawn" per se (and unfortunately no screenshot), but I would add Trine (and Trine 2) to the list of absolutely gorgeous non-realisc gfx games.

And Child of Light.

And possibly Giana Sisters: Twisted Dream

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Started a play through of Warcraft 1-3. 

Photo taken from my Nokia Lumia. Check out that polygon count. :p

w1ss

hehehe the days when a group of four was the best you could control . :D

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Koenig_speed01_zpsdllygzui.png

Trying to set speed records in Test Drive: Unlimited 2. My poor Koenigsegg CCXR Edition tops out at 458 km/h.

I need to buy the Veyron, I guess.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

My new Desert Ranger squad for my challenge playthrough.  Challenge rules: 1) Supreme Jerk difficulty 2) Only melee weapon skills on all my 4 core Rangers (companions can use any weapon)

cDAORTm.jpg

iBzMzlE.jpg

Obviously, I can't make them exactly like they were on the show, but I tried to keep the spirit of all the characters at least a bit.  Jack has low coordination because he's a klutz, has kiss ass because he's a ladies' man, and brawling because he used to box.  Janet has high intelligence and smart ass because she's the brains of the team.  Chrissy has low intelligence because she's a stereotypical blonde, fairly high charisma because boobs, and the thick skinned trait because she's usually too dense to understand when people are insulting her.  Mr. Roper has hard ass because he's, well, a hard ass, barter skills, and low awareness because he hasn't caught on to the fact that Jack's not really gay.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 6

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Koenig_speed01_zpsdllygzui.png

Trying to set speed records in Test Drive: Unlimited 2. My poor Koenigsegg CCXR Edition tops out at 458 km/h.

I need to buy the Veyron, I guess.

It's pretty sad how much the first game was better than the second one in pretty much every department... (except maybe graphics)

Edited by marelooke