Considering the fact that, in all the gods' names, THE GAME HAS BEEN RELEASED!, the celebratory mood in this thread seems oddly subdued.

PAAARTYYYY!!! :dancing: :dancing: :geek::dancing::banana:

Therefore I have sailed the seas and come

To the holy city of Byzantium. -W.B. Yeats

Χριστός ἀνέστη!

So you are meant to get the Wurm at the beggining of the game?

If so then I think I accidentally redeemed the wrong key on Steam, the Hero and not Royal!(as I had an extra for a gift or maybe a GOG version) as I don't see the Wurm at all.

I'm not that familiar with the process but is Steam able to 'swap over' keys? Or you can only delete the one on the account and then redeem the new one?

Maybe there's a way of importing the Wurm from the GOG version? I know it's just a trifle, but hey.. :)

It might be a silly question, but what is Wurm?

Oh, I found the answer! I know what wurm is. Silly me! :D

Edited by Twinsen

By the way I was surprised to see that the Kickstarter Edition of the Champion Edition contains more goodies than what one would expect based on its description. The guys at Obsidian could have told us that their description is not accurate. If I would have known that I would have complained a lot less yesterday. :p I think most of the goodies of my tier are available on GOG which is awesome! Obsidian is awesome! :)

Now I am off to dive back in to my imaginary life... :D Thank you very much for this game! :wub:

• Like 1

I meant the making the game video; and I have the GOG version  so steam isn't going to help.

They were fliming up until the release party - so it's probably not been edited yet - will show up eventually on gog/steam for those editions that have it, and on the backer portal for those whose tiers have it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Was the Tiny Obsidian Wurm only for certain backer levels?

That's a Kickstarter exclusive item (plus a cloak apparently).

Edit: to avoid later confusion:

The Tiny Obsidian Wurm was granted at levels $50 and higher.

Later backers like me (and also pre-orderers) just get the giant miniature space piglet and the ring of Gaun

A bit embarrased to say this but at the moment I don't have access to my gaming PC....temp work move....how do you access the Wurm and the cloak? On my GOG copy of the game I see the download for the main game, the two preorder items and the other non-in-game-goodies(wallpapers etc.)....nothing else. I am a backer from the original KS campaign at the $140 physical CE tier so I should qualify.

Edited by Darth Trethon

1zq6793.jpg

Was the Tiny Obsidian Wurm only for certain backer levels?

That's a Kickstarter exclusive item (plus a cloak apparently).

Edit: to avoid later confusion:

The Tiny Obsidian Wurm was granted at levels $50 and higher.

Later backers like me (and also pre-orderers) just get the giant miniature space piglet and the ring of Gaun

A bit embarrased to say this but at the moment I don't have access to my gaming PC....temp work move....how do you access the Wurm and the cloak? On my GOG copy of the game I see the download for the main game, the two preorder items and the other non-in-game-goodies(wallpapers etc.)....nothing else. I am a backer from the original KS campaign at the $140 physical CE tier so I should qualify.

Don't have it myelf but it should be showing up as a separate download.  Just to clarify, the 2 pre-order items is one download (I know), the KS items should be another one download (I think - possibly two as they're separate for different tiers).  There was a screenshot earlier - contact support if you don't have it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

They should simply show up in your inventory.

Also, I sold them both right away.

But not the Space Pig.

Sir Reginald stays.

So they are not a separate download? But then how does the game know you are a KS backer? is the main game install file for the Kickstarter versions of the game different from the install files of the non-kickstarter versions? Not much else outside of that would make any sense in explaining why KS backers get these things and non-ks backers don't.

1zq6793.jpg

@Darth Trethon

There are two additional installers in my GOG library: "Pre-Order Bonus Item and Pet" and "Kickstarter Item". (I'm guessing that would be the ring+piglet and the cloak, respectively.)

That's what it was for me.

• Like 1

@Darth Trethon

There are two additional installers in my GOG library: "Pre-Order Bonus Item and Pet" and "Kickstarter Item". (I'm guessing that would be the ring+piglet and the cloak, respectively.)

That's what it was for me.

Allright, thanks guys. I shot an email to GOG support about this and hopefully it gets fixed.

1zq6793.jpg

So, I had +2 DLC listed above and only "Pre-Order Bonus Item and Pet" was showing below the installer files. Then I used this link which someone recommended in the support forum -- https://www.gog.com/account/refresh -- to do an account refresh and it changed to +4 DLC listed above and links to "Pre-Order Bonus Item and Pet," "Kickstarter Pet," and "Kickstarter Item" showed up, so that link fixed my issue.

The pre-order item and pet, although only one link, are counting as 2 DLC for the "+X DLC" number listed above the game in the library I'm guessing.

• Like 3

"Forsooth, methinks you are no ordinary talking chicken!"

-Protagonist, Baldur's Gate

So, I had +2 DLC listed above and only "Pre-Order Bonus Item and Pet" was showing below the installer files. Then I used this link which someone recommended in the support forum -- https://www.gog.com/account/refresh -- to do an account refresh and it changed to +4 DLC listed above and links to "Pre-Order Bonus Item and Pet," "Kickstarter Pet," and "Kickstarter Item" showed up, so that link fixed my issue.

The pre-order item and pet, although only one link, are counting as 2 DLC for the "+X DLC" number listed above the game in the library I'm guessing.

OMG thank you so much!!! I just clicked on that link and it took me directly to my shelf and as you said it changed to +4 DLC and the other items now show up. Thank you very much.

Edited by Darth Trethon
  • Like 2

1zq6793.jpg

Well that's interesting - cookbook showed up on gog now (before was only in the backer portal for me) - so did the documentary but it says "coming soon" and is currently 0MB - thanks :)

• Like 1

Well that's interesting - cookbook showed up on gog now (before was only in the backer portal for me) - so did the documentary but it says "coming soon" and is currently 0MB - thanks :)

The documentary and novella have not been released yet so if you have access to these, they should currently show on GOG as "coming soon" and 0 mb, like yours does.

• Like 1

"Forsooth, methinks you are no ordinary talking chicken!"

-Protagonist, Baldur's Gate

On the pre-order bonus items; I understand these are seperate downloads in the digital version. However how do they arrive on the physical disk? I'm in the tier that gets a physical copy, and a digital download. I only want to install the physical copy so that I can give my digital copy away to a friend. But how do I then get my pre-order bonus items - are they included on the disk? 

Hi,

I wanted today to hve the keys and play this game but it seems that the links to https://eternity.obsidian.net/account/products does not work anymore....

I have send an email to the tech support of Obsidian with the hope then can help me.

If anybody has some news or infos about how to have the keys to download the game this will be very appreciated.

Thanks!

The documentary and novella have not been released yet so if you have access to these, they should currently show on GOG as "coming soon" and 0 mb, like yours does.

The Novella I wouldn't hold my breath for.....I get the sense that Chris Avellone is out of his depth with all the Kickstarters he has pending work for......Wasteland 2 launched September 19 2014 and it has a novel that Chris is supposed to be writing for it as well......it's been "coming soon" for over 6 months now so yeah.....we might see these things sometime before the year 2115.....if they won't still be "coming soon" that is.

1zq6793.jpg