Hi,

I wanted today to hve the keys and play this game but it seems that the links to https://eternity.obsidian.net/account/products does not work anymore....

I have send an email to the tech support of Obsidian with the hope then can help me.

If anybody has some news or infos about how to have the keys to download the game this will be very appreciated.

Thanks!

I just linked to that and it worked fine.  The site is getting hammered with lots more visitors than usual.  Keep trying.  :)

It's either on its way to you (and you'll have an email confirming that it has shipped), or it hasn't yet shipped to you. You may want to double check your junk/spam folder to make sure you didn't get an email from Paradox. If you're in the US and you haven't gotten a confirmation yet, you might want to shoot a message to support just to make sure everything's smoothed out with your order. If you're in Europe, it seems they haven't shipped out yet (or haven't sent out the confirmations yet, at least.)

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

• 2 weeks later...

Forgive me if I'm missing something incredible obvious, and also for reviving a fairly old thread, but I'm wondering if anyone else has had any issues redeeming their 2nd digital download of the game? I've redeemed my Kickstarter Royal Edition on Steam, but I can't find anywhere on the products page, anything related to my 2nd copy. Anyone know where I can get it? If it matters, it's for a friend.

Thanks in advance.

I´m not sure if this have already been addressed in the thread, but since I´m too lazy to read through all eleven pages I´m just gonna ask:

I´m somewhat of a multi-buyer when it comes to games. For instance, I have three separate purchases of the Witcher 2 (Steam, GOG, retail), Mass Effect 2 (Origin, XB360, Steam) etc. It is my way of "donating" to games I enjoy. Whatever floats my noodle (usually camel milk).

I am very likely to continue this with PoE. I have it on GOG atm (backer). But I´ll probably buy it once I see it one a Steam sale. If (when...) I buy it (again), can I make that edition a "Backer edition" too? I assume (haven´t really reserached) that what separates a backer edition from a non-backer is the extra fluff like pets, cape, and knick-knacks. Can I add my backer-stuff to any version of the game that I purchase? :)

Linux

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I´m not sure if this have already been addressed in the thread, but since I´m too lazy to read through all eleven pages I´m just gonna ask:

I´m somewhat of a multi-buyer when it comes to games. For instance, I have three separate purchases of the Witcher 2 (Steam, GOG, retail), Mass Effect 2 (Origin, XB360, Steam) etc. It is my way of "donating" to games I enjoy. Whatever floats my noodle (usually camel milk).

I am very likely to continue this with PoE. I have it on GOG atm (backer). But I´ll probably buy it once I see it one a Steam sale. If (when...) I buy it (again), can I make that edition a "Backer edition" too? I assume (haven´t really reserached) that what separates a backer edition from a non-backer is the extra fluff like pets, cape, and knick-knacks. Can I add my backer-stuff to any version of the game that I purchase? :)

I like the way you roll, supporting your favorite games like that!

The big differences between the editions are outside the game; soundtrack files, wallpapers etc. Within the game the backers and pre-orders get only a few items, only one having other than purely cosmetic properties (the ring). So, not really missing much by buying the basic edition if you already have the extras in GOG.

My guess is that you can't get the backer stuff in a newly bought game since backers had to pick where they redeem their backer code (GOG or Steam) and could only pick one.

[selfsnip]

I like the way you roll, supporting your favorite games like that!

The big differences between the editions are outside the game; soundtrack files, wallpapers etc. Within the game the backers and pre-orders get only a few items, only one having other than purely cosmetic properties (the ring). So, not really missing much by buying the basic edition if you already have the extras in GOG.

My guess is that you can't get the backer stuff in a newly bought game since backers had to pick where they redeem their backer code (GOG or Steam) and could only pick one.

=)

Ah, much what I had expected really :) Most of the stuff I gained from the backing is (soon) sitting on my book shelf. But it would be really great if the extra in-game stuff like ring, pets, etc., would be redeemably several times so that one could get them on other services too.

Linux

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm pretty sure the KS/backer/pre-order bonus things like the pets isn't to be had anymore. Current Royal editions listed on Steam/GoG now just have the digital book/soundtrack etc. No pets.

Bonuses/rewards are one time deal thingies.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

FYI, I the email address I used was webshop@paradoxplaza.com. I also sent a report to Obsidian, who haven't replied yet but may have expedited things with Paradox. 

Thanks. I used that Paradox email the first time but have gone through the Paradox support desk the second time. Still no reply to either so I have emailed Obsidian today. Hopefully you're right and they move things along!

Forgive me if I'm missing something incredible obvious, and also for reviving a fairly old thread, but I'm wondering if anyone else has had any issues redeeming their 2nd digital download of the game? I've redeemed my Kickstarter Royal Edition on Steam, but I can't find anywhere on the products page, anything related to my 2nd copy. Anyone know where I can get it? If it matters, it's for a friend.

Thanks in advance.

As far as I can tell, being in the same boat as you, those of us in one of the tiers that included both a physical disk AND a code, are only being given one digital code, despite the delays in the physical shipment (and the (known) delays in the shipment of the actual game cd). I haven't seen any commentary from anyone in Obsidian on this yet, which sucks. It especially sucks because part of the point in choosing a kickstarter tier with multiple keys was so that multiple people could play when it launched. (Yes, I know there's a workaround if you selected the GoG version... that shouldn't be a requirement though)

Is anyone posting there pictures of the size of the special editions box sets and the size of the thing ?. if so ill be more than happy to go all in with this.

So happy i recived mine. Btw Australia backer and way happy i did at my price :)

Anyone in Germany and / or Europe still waiting for the gamebox? Still did not get my physical goods....

Yes, like you i'm also from NRW and still waiting for the Box. Post is on strike i think.

Ah, good to know, that I am not the only one in a big City in Germany waiting for my CE-box... :-)

Let me know if you got yours....