They already adressed how the game discs would be delivered considerably later than the other goods. But it seems that the regular boxed copy will be the "game disc" in that regard, while CE box (mostly already delivered I think) is the "other goods". I guess it is better this way.

Also because the empty space existing in the CE box is enough for a whole regular boxed copy, it seems from some unboxing videos I saw.

Some communication in the forums would be nice though, about what version of the game is being distributed with the goods, or about any time of delivery prediction :-   

Edited by LuccA

The whole poll they had to decide when to send game discs out was essentially pointless because it has been so long now. It is a shame that the whole project has been good except for complete lack of communication as to when backers are getting their products and keys. 

Paradox are dealing with my issue now anyway. Giving them til Wednesday then will start poking them with emails.

Paradox updated me on the situation.

Hi,

The Retail Game Boxes will ship separately later, as the DVDs have not yet been manufactured. You can read more here (https://eternity.obsidian.net/news/update-93-patch-103---important-community-fixes-).

Best,

/Tomas

Tomas Härenstam
Publishing Director

Paradox Books (http://www.paradoxplaza.com/books) - Game Guides and Novels set in the Universes of Paradox Games

Sadly it appears our games have not even been manufactured yet and we don't be getting the game until the discs are actually made, which could be today or could be in a months time.

Paradox updated me on the situation.

Hi,

The Retail Game Boxes will ship separately later, as the DVDs have not yet been manufactured. You can read more here (https://eternity.obsidian.net/news/update-93-patch-103---important-community-fixes-).

Best,

/Tomas

Tomas Härenstam

Publishing Director

Paradox Books (http://www.paradoxplaza.com/books) - Game Guides and Novels set in the Universes of Paradox Games

Sadly it appears our games have not even been manufactured yet and we don't be getting the game until the discs are actually made, which could be today or could be in a months time.

Of course I don't know, but could it be that they are kind of overwhelmed with the very high demand of even the physical copies you can buy in stores (here in Germany) and via Amazon?

Maybe in this case they just want to supply all stores and Amazon with physical Hero editions? And now they have to press some k of new dvds?

(Hopefully we get the making of also on DVD then...)

BTW: A friend of mine who bought the physical game via Amazon told me he has got an German Handbook. (CE Handbook is in English).

And yes: In the CE Box is enough air for 5 physical copies. LOL

Edited by lightblade75

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I would be prioritising existing customers, but that would be expecting too much I suppose.

48 days since the game's release and still nothing for me. Not even a courtesy email from Paradox or Obsidian or anyone saying 'sorry for the delay, but your game is coming!'

I'll give it til Friday before contacting Paradox.

Out of the 36 successful Kickstarters I've pledged to, currently I'd rank my experience here as 2nd worst on the list. But hey, still room for 'improvement'.

(Apologies for the tone of this message but I am gradually becoming rather miffed about this and I'd like to think I'm a fairly patient person.)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...