Thank you.

:)

• Like 1

"People dislike the popular because it's crap"

"HTH. Because it means I can talk down to you some more."

"I can do you a quote a day, but you'll have to pay. Preferably with suicide."

"You want original? Why? It's not as though that's ever touched your life before."

"A woman scorned is a fun thing. Let's boogie."

Glad to see this live and I'd like to thank you for giving me hope and delivering (this I will see but reviews indicate this) (o:

And now I just wanted to ask - Collector's Book VOLUME ONE? Will there be volume TWO (three, ten, eighty..)? Will it be complementary for backers or will we have to buy it?

I'd guess that depends on how/why new ones are made. If there's, say, a PoE 2, I could see a second book coming that further expands lore in preparation for that. In which case I can't see it being complimentary for backers of the first one.

I've gone for a tier that allows a digital download, plus a physical copy (Just love them paper manuals!). I'm just going to give my digital copy away, so I'm assuming I should wait for my physical copy to arrive first? (Just in case like - I've no problem waiting any longer for the disks\manual etc to arive). Just want to check before I give my digital copy away :-) So when my physical copy arrives, i can just generate a key and give it to someone with no ill effects on my copy? 

Looking forward to adventuring :D 

Having the same problem. There was a poll about delivering physical copy of the game later, that will mean that I need to wait until it arrives? Shouldnt there be a digital copy, so we dont need to wait so long?

Same problem is the Digital game in our account the free copy? or is it the digital key that was promissed ?

I wanted to gift the extra copy to a friend. Please reply when you are able.

Alos

CONGRATULATIONS.

^ Everyone who got a physical copy gets a digital copy at the very least. If your original tier/package listed ONLY a physical copy and no digital copy, then you get an "extra"/free digital copy, bringing your number of digital copies up to 1. If you already got a digital copy in whatever tier/package you paid for, you get no extra digital copies.

The whole purpose of the "extra" copy was to make sure people who happened to have physical-copy-tiers also got a digital copy to be able to play on day 1. It was not to arbitrarily give everyone a free extra copy on top of whatever they already got.

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Well, seems the website's servers are overloaded, can't get to my rewards. Shows my pledge but nothing in the products page.

Typical Obsidian launch I suppose, haven't even gotten to the game and there's already game-breaking bugs...

Edited by Karimi

Glad to see this live and I'd like to thank you for giving me hope and delivering (this I will see but reviews indicate this) (o:

And now I just wanted to ask - Collector's Book VOLUME ONE? Will there be volume TWO (three, ten, eighty..)? Will it be complementary for backers or will we have to buy it?

I'd guess that depends on how/why new ones are made. If there's, say, a PoE 2, I could see a second book coming that further expands lore in preparation for that. In which case I can't see it being complimentary for backers of the first one.

That's why I ask...

But reading again.. "We hope that you can help us illuminate the contents of many more volumes in the years to come." COULD mean that there are plans to few followups.

But if volume 2 should have something with planned expansion then I hope it would be complementary for all of us who have the first expansion in our tiers..

^ Everyone who got a physical copy gets a digital copy at the very least. If your original tier/package listed ONLY a physical copy and no digital copy, then you get an "extra"/free digital copy, bringing your number of digital copies up to 1. If you already got a digital copy in whatever tier/package you paid for, you get no extra digital copies.

The whole purpose of the "extra" copy was to make sure people who happened to have physical-copy-tiers also got a digital copy to be able to play on day 1. It was not to arbitrarily give everyone a free extra copy on top of whatever they already got.

Thank you for this reply.

Well, seems the website's servers are overloaded, can't get to my rewards. Shows my pledge but nothing in the products page.

Typical Obsidian launch I suppose, haven't even gotten to the game and there's already game-breaking bugs...

Negativity aside, just finished downloading the game and about to install. I haven't been this excited about a game in a LONG time, I feel like a high-schooler again ! Will let you know what I think as soon as its installed ! Enjoy the game, all !

Feel really dumb about this but...

I only made my Obsidian account today (guess I missed the emails about that earlier) and because my pledge amount was slightly off (for some reason I pledged an extra 2 dollars??) my pledge is currently locked on my account and I can't access the game today and holy hell it's frustrating.  All I want to do is play, and my account is locked waiting support to check it out.  Is there any way I can expedite that process or am I just out of luck for the next couple of days?

Also, apologies if this isn't the place to post - if I should post this somewhere else please let me know!

I only made my Obsidian account today (guess I missed the emails about that earlier) and because my pledge amount was slightly off (for some reason I pledged an extra 2 dollars??) my pledge is currently locked on my account and I can't access the game today and holy hell it's frustrating.  All I want to do is play, and my account is locked waiting support to check it out.  Is there any way I can expedite that process or am I just out of luck for the next couple of days?

Also, apologies if this isn't the place to post - if I should post this somewhere else please let me know!

You may want to contact support about that. There should be a contact link on the Backer Portal page (eternity.obsidian.net).

While it's possible someone might see it here (other than us perusing forum-goers), your best bet is to get a hold of Obsidian's support team, directly.

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

You may want to contact support about that. There should be a contact link on the Backer Portal page (eternity.obsidian.net).

While it's possible someone might see it here (other than us perusing forum-goers), your best bet is to get a hold of Obsidian's support team, directly.

Yeah, I had submitted a ticket last night even (and a more clearly worded/concise ticket this morning)... and I totally get that they are almost certainly insanely busy right now. I'm just getting a little desperate/going crazy watching everyone else start playing while I'm still waiting to start downloading, ya know?  Just trying all avenues/hoping the right person sees this soon...

Yeah, I had submitted a ticket last night even (and a more clearly worded/concise ticket this morning)... and I totally get that they are almost certainly insanely busy right now. I'm just getting a little desperate/going crazy watching everyone else start playing while I'm still waiting to start downloading, ya know?  Just trying all avenues/hoping the right person sees this soon...

I definitely understand, :). For what it's worth, I won't be playing until I get my game disc.

But, if there's one thing I've learned in life, it's that you have 2 options:

1) Wait until factors beyond your control change and stress out/freak out the whole time, or

2) Wait until factors beyond your control change while "not worrying about it" and just enjoying that time doing something else.

Not worrying doesn't mean you just don't even care and don't jump on a support response, for example, the second it comes in. But, you will seriously feel much better in the long run if you just treat it like rain or something. Stay inside, or get an umbrella, but it'll stop raining eventually, :)

Hi. Noob here ! :)

I am a backer on kickstarter but I hadn't made an account here before today. So I just did but I don't know how to link my KS pledge to the account here.

Today's update says to follow the instructions of an older update except the link showed here :

http://media.obsidian.net/eternity/media/updates/0069/pe-portal-main-580x308.jpg

doesn't work anymore as the "Eternity Backers" in the corner of the image has been replaced by a link to the store.

I'm sure the solution is simple but could you help me please ? :)

If going to http://eternity.obsidian.net/account doesn't let you at least try to log-in / create an account , then you'll need to contact support

So I just had a quick question regarding the redemption of my game.

I bought the $25 digital only game but I added $20 for the expansion and specified that when I made this account and linked my KS account. But when I go to redeem it the edition they've given me (Hero) doesn't say anything about an expansion. My question is whether or not that will be included, or if it will be a separate thing I have to redeem later. Thank you for all your help.

Expansion will be a separate product to be redeemed in the future when it's ready

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Was the Tiny Obsidian Wurm only for certain backer levels?

That's a Kickstarter exclusive item (plus a cloak apparently).

Edit: to avoid later confusion:

The Tiny Obsidian Wurm was granted at levels $50 and higher.

Later backers like me (and also pre-orderers) just get the giant miniature space piglet and the ring of Gaun

Edited by Silent Winter

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

So you are meant to get the Wurm at the beggining of the game?

If so then I think I accidentally redeemed the wrong key on Steam, the Hero and not Royal!(as I had an extra for a gift or maybe a GOG version) as I don't see the Wurm at all.

I'm not that familiar with the process but is Steam able to 'swap over' keys? Or you can only delete the one on the account and then redeem the new one?

Maybe there's a way of importing the Wurm from the GOG version? I know it's just a trifle, but hey.. :)

Edited by commie

I have downloaded the game from GOG yesterday at 5 PM , and started to play around 6 PM.

At some point I decided to have a break and make some coffee, then I discovered that the sun was rising and that it was 06 AM ...

Last time I have experienced that kind of time warping was when I played Baldur s gate series ...

Guys, you have made an incredible piece of Art !!!! Thanks for this !!  :luck:

• Like 1

before venturing forth...you must gather your party before venturing forth...you must gather your party before venturing forth...you must gather your party before venturing forth ... you must gather your party 

I have downloaded the game from GOG yesterday at 5 PM , and started to play around 6 PM.

At some point I decided to have a break and make some coffee, then I discovered that the sun was rising and that it was 06 AM ...

Last time I have experienced that kind of time warping was when I played Baldur s gate series ...

Guys, you have made an incredible piece of Art !!!! Thanks for this !!  :luck:

I know exactly what you mean. :)

Sadly, I only had half an hour Yesterday to create my character, start the game and play for a few minutes. But I already cancelled all other plans for the weekend. I'll immerse myself completely into this game for the next two days! :dancing:

Edited by Lythe Vodaine
  • Like 1

FdSm3p1.png