Let me know if you got yours.... 

The eagle has landed. :grin:

A bit late, but the package finally arrived today. Hope, you got yours too.

YES! Here it is! Wow! This is the biggest /largest (CE) game box of all of my 300 boxed cRPGs. I don't think there is any bigger box than this.

Clothmap could be a better quality of course (just look at those of the old Ultima games) but is looks really good.

Clothpatch: I have nothing to compare it to... I thoght there would be a backer patch, too...

Notepad is nice but no match for the PoE Road to Eternity Making of on DVD.

Manual is in English only. Hard to turn the pages. But this is for collection anyway.

T-Shirt is great (I will copy this in a store near me, just to leave the original as it is).

Mousepad is much better than I thoght it would be.

Deck of playing cards looks nice to. With concept graphics.

Soundtrack on CD: easy done, but it is ok.

I am really happy with what I got!

I hope everbody in Germany (and of course every other country) does have his / her goods now!

What do you think about the content and the box?

YES! Here it is! Wow! This is the biggest /largest (CE) game box of all of my 300 boxed cRPGs. I don't think there is any bigger box than this.

Clothmap could be a better quality of course (just look at those of the old Ultima games) but is looks really good.

Clothpatch: I have nothing to compare it to... I thoght there would be a backer patch, too...

Manual is in English only. Hard to turn the pages. But this is for collection anyway.

T-Shirt is great (I will copy this in a store near me, just to leave the original as it is).

I hope everbody in Germany (and of course every other country) does have his / her goods now!

Didn't get a deck of playing cards or soundtrack on CD with my CE. I did get a post card and a Backer patch that just says "BACKER".

I was also a bit disappointed with the cloth map; the colours look washed out.

Didn't get a deck of playing cards or soundtrack on CD with my CE. I did get a post card and a Backer patch that just says "BACKER".

I was also a bit disappointed with the cloth map; the colours look washed out.

Please post a photo of your backer patch. I did not get this! Maybe as I am just a silver backer?

Have people in the EU started getting their physical goodies then? I am in the UK but still nothing to be seen :(

Yes, almost every country. My parcel was sent from UK. So if you did not get anything by now, this is very strange.

Is there anyone frome the UK who has gotten his parcel already?

I just checked and my package is still awaiting shipping. Is there anyone I can message about it? 

Just write an email to Paradox. Quote your order no. (the one you have gotten with your email from paradox) or copy it from "your order" here from obsidian forum/website.

US here as well and still waiting for the box copy. :(

Any word on when these are going to get shipped out? My husband and I both would like to play, and right now only one of us can with the digital version.

• Like 1

Any word on when these are going to get shipped out? My husband and I both would like to play, and right now only one of us can with the digital version.

Another huge oversight when the bizarre poll was made to delay discs being sent out (that digital only backers could vote in anyway).

Still waiting on the box. Still waiting on shipment notification.

Another huge oversight when the bizarre poll was made to delay discs being sent out (that digital only backers could vote in anyway).

Still waiting on the box. Still waiting on shipment notification.

If you're waiting for your physical box key in addition to your digital key, Obsidian appears to be offering a digital key to use in the meantime (though I am not sure which exact 'tiers' of orders it applies to). You should contact support at obsidian dot net with your details and ask.

That doesn't help those like BoneNinja and myself (and others) who are in the situation of having already arranged for a friend or spouse or use the 2nd copy of the game.

They are offering one key and not a second to go along with the delayed physical copy (which I kind of understand as it was advertised as DRM-free, but the deliberate delay of the DRM free copy wasn't part of the offering).

Just received my goods today - that's one awesome signed Collector's Edition box.

Ed. nvm, checked.

Nice.  :)

My signed copy is still in "Shipping Soon" status. I presume getting them all signed is rather time consuming.

Hey,

I'm not the kind of guy to coplain but now i'm really pissed off, i just don't know where the parcel is, i opened a ticket at Paradox and no answer, last time i had to deal with that kind of "professionals" , they made me lost a brand new i7 3960X. Also, no way to track the parcel, "shut up and take my money" did you say ?

"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"

I was willing to give them a benefit of the doubt but it has been a month now so I am concerned I haven't got my product, especially if it was a limited run of boxed copies. 

Hopefully this will be sorted out soon. Keep bumping the thread guys and hopefully the developers will see it and we can get an answer.

Edited by hollowcrown
  • Like 1

Did anyone receive the regular boxed copy yet?

My order history still says Shipping Soon. I wonder why they haven't given us any idea as to when they will be ready to ship?

Edited by rspanther
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,

Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,

Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne,

In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie,

One ring to rule them all, One ring to find them, One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.